NOLF2 NOLFing Nights

Belladonna

Yes I have been away for a long time but it is always nice to come back and play Nolf again. I have forgotten how much I have to aim ahead of the target to make my bullets hit but a little more practice and I should make a decent score.

BTW, is there something wrong with the webpage cause I get a lot of blank screens with "Service temporarily unavailable" or something and sometimes I cannot open Unityhq page at all?

We've been having sporadic site issues. I'm working on them and they should clear up soon hopefully.

• 1 year later...
Does anybody play it anymore?

Yeah, the server was nearly full today. We play around 19.00 - 21.00 (GMT +1) (Norway, germany ++) But some days there aint anyone at the server , so you just need to get to the server and check.

Hey.

Now, that we've got two servers, I'm partly confused on when do we play? I think I should presume the DM's banner doesn't work as well as the DD's one.

Is it still same time? Do people prefer DM more thna DD NOW ? Can somebody please tell me the time in the HH:MM format? Preferably for middle Europe, like France or Germany. I'll count the differencew myself, it's not that hard. Thank you!

(it's my 224-th post, by the way :P)

Edited by {IF} Agent 224

Hey.

Now, that we've got two servers, I'm partly confused on when do we play? I think I should presume the DM's banner doesn't work as well as the DD's one.

Is it still same time? Do people prefer DM more thna DD NOW ? Can somebody please tell me the time in the HH:MM format? Preferably for middle Europe, like France or Germany. I'll count the differencew myself, it's not that hard. Thank you!

(it's my 224-th post, by the way :P)

Had some requests for a Deathmatch server so I put one up. That way it only takes 2 who want to play some NOLF2 to go play DM as an option.

Not sure what you mean about the banner. I can name the server whatever name. I gave it a slightly different name to avoid any possible confusion.

2E1:

Banners show a constant amount of people regardles of real amount of people on :) (at least for me)

And I did not say anything about the name ;) I was asking about the time.

Agent means the banner at unitys homepage. (with the fear logo on it) But I think the banner for DM works. But maybe the other banner works to now? It shows 0 who is at the server...

I often check DD server first, and if it isn't somebody there, I check the other aswell.

2E1:

Banners show a constant amount of people regardles of real amount of people on :) (at least for me)

And I did not say anything about the name ;) I was asking about the time.

That is because Gametracker doesn't support NOLF2 so I use FEAR which has the same game engine. That server hasn't reported who is in the server in real time since the master server shutdown.

Agent means the banner at unitys homepage. (with the fear logo on it) But I think the banner for DM works. But maybe the other banner works to now? It shows 0 who is at the server...

I often check DD server first, and if it isn't somebody there, I check the other aswell.

DM is new still so it's not having the real time issue yet.