=NS= is closing its doors

Sander

Dear unityHQ,

Due to several reasons I sadly have to announce that =NS= will close its doors as of today. There are people paying quite some for this website and there is a big amount of inactivity (including myself).

I've had a fenomenal time here in NS and after all we made it to almost 3.5 years. There were ups and downs, members leave and join but it has always been a pleasure to be here 001_smile.gif.

This was a real hard decision to make, with pain in my heart.

Good luck to everyone in the future!

Sander, Martijn and Cel (=NS= leaders)

Edited by Sander

Congratulations for keeping the name alive for so long. Sadly the spirit had to die almost 2 years ago. I rly miss the time.

I strongly disagree but I won't start a discussion on that again with you, pinx.

Edited by Sander

• 4 weeks later...

It's tough to see a group you've been with so long suddenly fold up and vanish. I know the feeling, I've been there. I've played NOLF2 off and on now for over half a decade, which means NOLF2 did something really right by my book. I make a toast to NOLF2, NS, the other clans that have come and gone over the years, and all of those players who put so much time and love into making the game fun whether it be mods/maps or simply their entertaining presence in the game. I look forward though to playing new games and hope to see some of you again!