Is it a bug ?

Akin

I'm really happy that we can still keep on playing Nolf2, :happy1:

but since I'm playing with the Nolf2 mode (thank you Elzerro) something strange happens !

My health now can go up to 320 HP and my armor up to 430 ! :whistle:

Is it really normal ? :blink: :blink:

Bill

I'm really happy that we can still keep on playing Nolf2, :happy1:

but since I'm playing with the Nolf2 mode (thank you Elzerro) something strange happens !

My health now can go up to 320 HP and my armor up to 430 ! :whistle:

Is it really normal ? :blink: :blink:

Bill

Is this happening on certain servers or no matter where you're playing?

Well it's not on the Dm mode as far as I've seen, but on the doomsday mode !

Indeed it's funny to be "better" than cheaters ! :lol::24:

But I can't hardly stand now this situation when I play with friends

I think I'm gonna leave the game if I can't reverse this situation !

:rip_1:

Bill

Some of the servers, I believe, allow for skills to be allocated. It sounds as if you have your skills alloted to health and armor. If you cannot set these attributes within a DD or DM environment, try going into Co-op, possibly even with LAN settings. See if that is where it is coming from.

Some of the servers, I believe, allow for skills to be allocated. It sounds as if you have your skills alloted to health and armor. If you cannot set these attributes within a DD or DM environment, try going into Co-op, possibly even with LAN settings. See if that is where it is coming from.

You were right kep !

I got into a simple lan session and every thing is back to normal now !

Anyway, it's something that should be corrected because cheating now becomes too easy ! And it's not cheat anyway ! :lol:

Thanks a lot !

But correct that please !

Bill free from curse ! ^_^

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :24:

Bill

I'm up for re-compiling it (re-download the original code, make the lil mod, then adding some anti-cheats as well, no chance of other mods mixed in), lemme know if this is something we would want to do- would mean everyone who uses LivesForever to switch to the next one.

Seems like the skills system enabling mod was still there somehow...It is a server option (all players can change skills outside a match, server must enable it in order to play with the player's attributes, Skills are on by default I think).

Core carrier speed- code mod unfortunately, this cannot be changed via server settings.

I'm up for re-compiling it (re-download the original code, make the lil mod, then adding some anti-cheats as well, no chance of other mods mixed in), lemme know if this is something we would want to do- would mean everyone who uses LivesForever to switch to the next one.

Seems like the skills system enabling mod was still there somehow...It is a server option (all players can change skills outside a match, server must enable it in order to play with the player's attributes, Skills are on by default I think).

Core carrier speed- code mod unfortunately, this cannot be changed via server settings.

I'm all for some anti-cheat stuff, Maybe the ability to have the server display messages (like you can do in COD4 and COD5 etc)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes very odd indeed !

Playing this afternoon I'm now at 0 HP and cannot get any more LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Hard time for me in the maps !

Even a miss grenade kill me ! :24:

Bill

So who's working on emulating a master server so that we don't have to use a mod and an IP tool? Also, it'd be nice to be able to actually see who's in the servers before joining/how many, and the ability to see what map is loading between load screens. Does anyone know what the game looks for when trying to find the master server? IP address?

So who's working on emulating a master server so that we don't have to use a mod and an IP tool? Also, it'd be nice to be able to actually see who's in the servers before joining/how many, and the ability to see what map is loading between load screens. Does anyone know what the game looks for when trying to find the master server? IP address?

It queries the DNS names of the master server and runs the items in the SierraUpRes folder

I've been working on and off on using the LAN screen to download an IP list and allow you to join from there, but as you can tell, this is all mod :D

nolf2wip_small.jpg

I don't think I have met Miss Grenade yet. She must be new.

Ho yes!

And she's HOT ! :24:

I've just created a brand new profile and all is back to normal now !

:happy1:

BIll

Seems that we can have nice competitive party now ! :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for all that work ! :)

BIll

Seems that we can have nice competitive party now ! :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for all that work ! :)

BIll

You're welcome