Sign in to follow this  
kepler

NOLF Social Convention

12 posts in this topic

Suppose that there were a convention of sorts for everyone on this forum. Suppose some rich weirdo of a member volunteered to pay to get us all together for their own reasons.

1. Where would you choose for this gathering to take place? Your airfare is covered, so don't worry about making it close to your home.

2. Would we all wear nametags? Would the tag show our real name, or our name here?

3. How long should it last?

4. What sort of activities would you recommend?

5. Who in particular would you plan on locating, and why?

And before you ask, I am not a rich weirdo, and I am not offering.

You're not a rich weirdo who wants to pay for our airfare and lodging??? I'm so disappointed, kepler!

So, for the hypothetical fun of it...

1. Where? Somewhere warm (since I'm currently freezing) and fun, probably Florida, either by a beach or near Universal Studios & Disney.

2. Name tags with our game name AND real name underneath.

3. Lasting two days over a weekend.

4. Activities - a meet and greet thing along with a meal, an amusement park, putt-putt, local sight seeing, late night food and drinks?

5. Who? Geesh, I'd want to meet just about everyone! It might be fun if me, Fuzzy, RXS and Lodingi hooked up to talk politics with Trigger, BSR and Brian, though. :angel:

Invitation to Florida?...wow thanks Kepler im in :D

1. Look up

2. Tags and game names....and alias after midnight :rolleyes:

3. yep 2 days..and a week to recover

4. Meal...koffee and cookies...the usual Brazil Girls Dancers like always

5. Everyone of course...i like to listen to your politics and understand nothing with 2 girls in my arms

Edited by {SFI}Natter

I would be interested in finding out if everyone speaks foreign languages as well (or as poorly) as they type them.

I bet the Europeans want to do Florida, and the Americans want to do someplace on the Mediterranean. Maybe we should make it the Canary Islands, or Bermuda. Antarctica would be more thematic, but I hear the restaurants suck.

Who can we get to pay for this?

Edited by kepler

Oooo. For once I totally agree with you on something, Goo! Beautiful. Any idea where it is? I makes me want to snorkel so bad. There's got to be a reef near there somewhere.

Oooo. For once I totally agree with you on something, Goo! Beautiful. Any idea where it is? I makes me want to snorkel so bad. There's got to be a reef near there somewhere.

The filename says Tahiti. It looks a lot like the Florida keys, too.

Tahiti! Yep, that sounds right. The water reminds me of the Cayman Islands, so crystal clear. Can't wait to go back there in January. :)

Suppose that there were a convention of sorts for everyone on this forum. Suppose some rich weirdo of a member volunteered to pay to get us all together for their own reasons.

1. Where would you choose for this gathering to take place? Your airfare is covered, so don't worry about making it close to your home.

2. Would we all wear nametags? Would the tag show our real name, or our name here?

3. How long should it last?

4. What sort of activities would you recommend?

5. Who in particular would you plan on locating, and why?

And before you ask, I am not a rich weirdo, and I am not offering.

I'm in!

1. Greek Islands, most definately!

2. Game names on name tags, or simply dress the part.

3. 4 days! I need lots of time to drink beer w/ all you guys and i'll take full responsibility for Trigger's underage drinking ;)

4. Cocktail hour, shooting range, costume party, anything rediculous we can come up with.

5. Too many to mention. Smoochies...Bunny love to all ya'll!

...There's got to be a reef near there somewhere.

Reefer? Somebody say reefer anybody? :lol:

3. 4 days! I need lots of time to drink beer w/ all you guys and i'll take full responsibility for Trigger's underage drinking

LMFAO

:24:

Cheers Fzy, as long as we get to go together I'll enjoy myself most definitely. :blush:

It's funny, I always thought something like this would be an awesome idea if someone could actually afford to gather everyone, unfortunately that person isn't me right now. <_<