match idea

streletz

I found the yesterday's match a bit booring. One reason was because people were angry about my verbally rich game style...but that's not the real issue. I would want to have real cool match with weapon-5 mod (URA's) and of course with custom maps. Would be cool to try jetpack on multiple players.

Anyway E1, Belladonna I ask you two kindly to agree to my modest request.

Match will be on next sunday 1/11/08.

19:00 GMT+0 (England, Portugal)

20:00 GMT+1 (France, Germany, Poland)

21:00 GMT+2 (Finland, Ukraine, Turkey, Israel)

22:00 GMT+ (Russia)

Maps (3 as default) (each map for 20 minutes)

Caribbea

(your choice)

(your choice)

UnityHQ didn't arrange Sunday's match and with the Master Server issue coming up we aren't going to arrange one for this weekend. While it would indeed be fun to use URA's mod, Eliteone and I aren't going to host a specialized custom match server until things calm down. Also we'll give people more than a few days to prepare for it. :)

In the meantime feel free to use the UnityHQ Custom DD Server to play in.

UnityHQ didn't arrange Sunday's match and with the Master Server issue coming up we aren't going to arrange one for this weekend. While it would indeed be fun to use URA's mod, Eliteone and I aren't going to host a specialized custom match server until things calm down. Also we'll give people more than a few days to prepare for it. :)

In the meantime feel free to use the UnityHQ Custom DD Server to play in.

Well I was thinking...why don't we have a last supper match on custom server with URA's mod right before they shut down the master server? That would be almost a historical event. Won't u agree? ^_^