Chapter 8 Problem

la_carmabelle

Hey fellow Cates (;

I'm new to the forums, but I have my first problem already. I'm stuck at Chapter 8, the part with the trap. I've looked at walkthroughs, but they don't actually explain properly how to overcome the thorns coming down. Cate just isn't fast enough! I have noticed that there are red lights and one green light - I think that is what the intel item is referring to. However, I can't figure out for Cate's life how they help me - they don't change color at any point...

Thanks y'all!

~ Carmen

Edited by la_carmabelle

green light = step on the field below it and you won't die (watch up before you make your move ;) )

stand close to and aim at the lamps on the columns ;)

when you are before the last field, sprint over it while the thorns move back up :)

hope this helps, if you're still stuck afterwards i'll give you a more detailed explanation

Edited by P!NX

green light = step on the field below it and you won't die (watch up before you make your move ;) )

stand close to and aim at the lamps on the columns ;)

when you are before the last field, sprint over it while the thorns move back up :)

hope this helps, if you're still stuck afterwards i'll give you a more detailed explanation

Thanks P!NX, I managed to get past. When I went down on that carpet, it freaked me out, until I realized it was alright. Two shockers in row... my heart won't take that a second time. I'll be ticking off like the Countess in NOLF1. BTW: are lots of people in this forum German?

uhm a few are, but the most are from america or other parts of the world

i had trouble with level 10, but i guess you'll come past it without a problem, cause it's no real "quest" but simply a lil difficult

Edited by P!NX