Sign in to follow this  
1Nightmare1

Anybody has the Nolf 1 soundtracks Speak now

Just want to make sure that nobody here has the soundtrack from Nolf 1, because I do not want to waste effort and then somebody had it all along. So if you do, give us the links, if nobody has it, then I will just record it myself.

Just want to make sure that nobody here has the soundtrack from Nolf 1, because I do not want to waste effort and then somebody had it all along. So if you do, give us the links, if nobody has it, then I will just record it myself.

Hello, I send PM to you... (about soundtrack from Nolf 1 [not In The Lounge])

And my problem is: I need remix songs from "In The Lounge", you can get it for me in good quality???

Edited by Zdenek

add me if you want to have 8 songs in HQ :)

les_tour-istes@hotmail.fr

I think yo ucan get the soundtracks from the folders themselves?? Not sure where but i remember you could

You can use DragonUnpacker to open the .rez files, which contain the .sty, .sgt, and .dls files in the music directory. Download the now deprecated Microsoft DirectMusic Producer, create a new project, and import all of the files (.sty, .sgt, .dls) for a specific theme (ambush, nolforch, badedum, etc.). You'll need to create a new Audiopath and insert mixgroups into the new Audiopath so that there are at least 300 PChannels. Switch to this new Audiopath you just created using the drop-down list in the upper-left corner. Then you can play all the patterns and segments in the music editor directly.

Edited by keebler77

catch me on Soulseek and get all the mp3 files for NOLF 1 and NOLF 2 if you want ;-)