Need an advise on recording MP 3 for Nolf series

Hello, its me again.

My goal, is to record all of soundtracks from Nolf 1 + 2(I'm going to start with Nolf 2 first) and try to majorly publish it accross the web, youtube, kihindsider, etc.

You see, I have been recording tracks for Nolf 2, and you know how when you listen to every track, it seems that the tune repeates itself several times, but it seems that sometimes when the tune seems to repeat, it seems to be a little bit tweak/different.

I'm not expert at this yet, I just want to make sure what/how much I should record to make it a complete soundtrack.

I need an expert at the one who listen to the soundtracks many times and familiar with it, to either tell me: 1) to record it just as the tune goes by(usually takes 1:20) 2) record it till it completely stops/comes to a hault 3) just tell me the duration of each track

Also notice that each level/enemy/organization have 3 different tracks; casual; disturbance; trouble.

So please if you want to help out on release a sound track finally hear it on your PC/mp3 player, give me an advise on what to record.

Hello? Help? NOLF...SOUNDTRACk...RECORDING?

<a href="http://www.The site that shall not be named.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3836" target="_blank">Like this?</a>

The link is not working....

I'm confused, can you at least post the link and then take the hyperlink out?

Well, the thing is, the people at this site have a petty feud with some people at another site and have set the filter so you cannot even mention the name. So... the first part of the name is glue and the second part is factory...

(edit: it worked! :happy1: )

Edited by [TNT] Sonic Goo

So the soundtracks are at the gluefactory, I though you guys hated them?