[NEW] Anti Cheat Mod for Nolf 2!!

V1.33 is out now.

Download here: http://www.quickfilepost.com/download.do?g...8aa6317706c75a4

Chams are blocked too now, as we are discussing in another topic here ;) So no worries abot that anymore.

Fixes:

New in V1.33:

Bug: Incompatibility with the French, German and Czech versions of NOLF 2 - fixed (1.33)

Bug: Third Person View still enabled bug - fixed. Third person view is now unavailable in multiplayer games (1.33)

Skin files for character models now checked to see if they are the original versions to help guard against the use of cham skins. Note that this is part of the system that also checks key attribute and model files (see below) (1.33)

Edited by =NS= Unknown

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can download it from here too Download Here

I've put up a Doomsday server running this as well.

Ignore the "FEAR" graphic on the banner (trying to get Gametracker to add the Nolf 2 banner Bella made) It tracks the server stats though just fine.

b_560x95.png

Here's the banner we want them to add :happy1:

basegametracker.png

I tried downloading it from both unityHQ and Unky's post, but when I try to open it/extract it from my desktop, I get stuck in some weird loop of being taken to an Internet Explorer page that is blank. Then, it asks if I want to send an error report. :wacko:

I tried downloading it from both unityHQ and Unky's post, but when I try to open it/extract it from my desktop, I get stuck in some weird loop of being taken to an Internet Explorer page that is blank. Then, it asks if I want to send an error report. :wacko:

It's a rar file. Use winrar to extract it.

What a mess, hahah

It looks messy maybe, but its a beta-version and he wants to make this fix as good as possible..

We should be glad and appreciate what he is doing !! At least I appreciate it very much <_<

The Unity download has been updated to the 1-34 version. I'll have the SFI server updated in a couple minutes B)

oh right :) i totally forgot the things that you called me and nixsa :)

"boring... not possible if you play clean" ... "aimbot a**" ... "yeah he thinks cheating is cool" ... "his gun follows my head faster than i can move" ... "increased damage ... modified game file" ... "changed leanangle to lean invisible" ... nice :rolleyes:

Edited by P!NX

oh right :) i totally forgot the things that you called me and nixsa :)

"boring... not possible if you play clean" ... "aimbot a**" ... "yeah he thinks cheating is cool" ... "his gun follows my head faster than i can move" ... "increased damage ... modified game file" ... "changed leanangle to lean invisible" ... nice :rolleyes:

Doesn't sound like something Natter would do.

Anyhow back on topic.

Doesn't sound like something Natter would do.

Anyhow back on topic.

Agreed, but he did .. i took screenies of it (him playing with alias and without) and i have the ip of the alias-player too, so there is no doubt.

But like you said.. wind from the past and back on topic.

with so many updates and links here and there, i think i rather wait for the final release of it and then try to play it? Gotta try to find a new game since my cd broke -.- If they still sell it...

with so many updates and links here and there, i think i rather wait for the final release of it and then try to play it? Gotta try to find a new game since my cd broke -.- If they still sell it...

Its easy to get a NO-CD-crack :)

Agreed, but he did .. i took screenies of it (him playing with alias and without) and i have the ip of the alias-player too, so there is no doubt.

Oh yes i did...i say what i think...

wont hear it again?...play on anti cheat server ;)

Click Here to Buy NOLF2

First off I've put up a DM server running this mod as well now.

Next I have a favour to ask. Can someone with TGF access (I'm still banished from there) report a "issue" with 1-34, more specifically the NOLFSrvMOD.exe command for showing name changes

Usage: NOLF2Srv.exe +namemon 1

Switches on name change monitoring for clients. When this option is enabled, clients will be sent a chat message from the server whenever a player changes their name. For example "Host: PlayerA is now PlayerB".

This changes the players name when a new player joins in

for example:

{SFI} Natter is now =NS= Rocky (IP: I took the address out - E1)

New client, id 2, for a total of 3.

No Team start point for team (255)!

<Incoming Player> is now Kitty :) (IP: I took the address out - E1)

{SFI} Natter: rly? aa then we switch

Added ClientID (2) to team '{SFI} -Blue'

{SFI} Natter: now im you?

=NS= Rocky : ??

{SFI} Natter: hi Kitty

=NS= Rocky : Hi Kitty

Kitty :) is now =NS= Cel (IP: I took the address out - E1)

=NS= Cel: lol

{SFI} Natter: Celiiiiii

=NS= Cel: hi :D

=NS= Cel: hehe kitty is my name at home

=NS= Rocky : Hi Cellll

=NS= Cel: hi Rocky and natter :D

{SFI} Natter: darn and i thought u the uber cheater :P

=NS= Cel: hehehe

=NS= Cel: yes I am Muwhahahaha

=NS= Rocky : cheat is off

=NS= Cel: im the chat cheater!!

=NS= Cel: :D

{SFI} Natter: lol yes thats right

Team0: '{SFI} -Blue' Score: 1

=NS= Rocky is now =NS= Cel (IP: I took the address out - E1)

New client, id 3, for a total of 4.

No Team start point for team (255)!

<Incoming Player> is now Sumi-e (IP: I took the address out - E1)

Added ClientID (3) to team '{SFI}-Red'

Team1: '{SFI}-Red' Score: 6

Sumi-e: hey

Team1: '{SFI}-Red' Score: 11

=NS= Cel: hi sumi :D

{SFI} Natter: Simieeeeeeee :)

=NS= Rocky : Hi Sumi-e

Sumi-e: :D

Team0: '{SFI} -Blue' Score: 3

Team1: '{SFI}-Red' Score: 13

=NS= Rocky : lol

Team1: '{SFI}-Red' Score: 14

=NS= Cel is now Sumi-e (IP: I took the address out - E1)

=NS= Rocky is now =NS= Cel (IP: I took the address out - E1)

Of course if you could get Dan or Wondy to let bygones be bygones I could report this issue myself. As I seem to be the only server host with direct access to the server console running this mod.

Awesome stuff E1 :) thx it's great!

This have been reported in the bug section of the mod and included all the info and the your post as it is, hope it gets resolved soon. :)

Thank you for the info E1. ;)

Edited by METAL

I just tried it. Ah, this mod is great - an awesome solution for all the misery in NOLF :specool: . The loading window every time I start the game is giving me plenty of time to refill my cup of coffee and even children can play safely now that there is this awesome word filter. Isn't it great that even this annoying word describing homosexuality has been banned? The church and Christianity in general have been looking for a way to eliminate this issue for ages and now it has been done - an impressive achievement. This is really a whole new century - thanks a lot to all the people that were involved :proud: .

Big problem. I noticed in the SFI anti-cheat that if you lay down bananas underneath the stairs in Antarctica the opposite team can't destroy them. Yes, I've tried point blank shooting them and they won't go away. It's extremely annoying too.