DD_DEATH_MOUNTAIN

I'm proud to present to you all the final cut of my second map, Death Mountain!

This map will be added to the new map pack which will also be released very soon; hopefully less than a week according to Spawn who has been working long and hard to create a grand new system using an updated NOLF2 launcher. No more messing around with Rez files. I'm not going to say any more about that right now. You're just going to have to wait for it to come out!

Back on topic, this is the final cut for Death Mountain and although I'd love for you all to download and view this map, I strongly recommend that you wait until the new map pack is released because it will be included. Not to mention you will save yourself an extra download.

Before I shut up, I'd just like to personally thank everyone who commented on my BETA version and those who gave me feedback. I took all comments into consideration and I think that you will all enjoy the final version.

Also a HUGE thanks to Spawn for helping me with geometry cleanup and optimizing the map's performance. The barrels are also his handy work, but I managed to slap my custom text on the barrels as well if you look at them. ;)

I will say one last thing:

There are five unique secret ammo caches in this map. You will hear a secret sound if you find these areas. I will not reveal these areas for a while in hopes that people will find them on their own. Those who I've already told about these secret areas, please keep this information to yourself for the time being and give others an opportunity to find them on their own.

That's all folks.

Enjoy!

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/DD+DEATH+MOUNTA...;/fileinfo.html

• 4 months later...

I got it when I downloaded the Custom Mappack Installer. There were quite a few I was missing until then. It's a very good map. I wish it had been in the mix a year ago when lots of people were playing custom DD's in my time zone.

http://www.unityhq.net/discl.nolf2.html

http://www.unityhq.net/pafiledb/pafiledb.p...=file&id=55

Sorry Kep I wasn't clear enough I guess :D

I have the mappackinstaller allready but I dont have that map on our server so I only need that map !

I am uploading the .rez of the mappackinstaller to our server and I hope that it works B)

Yeah sorry Muikkie! File Front keeps deleting some of my map files every month, so I got tired of re uploading them every time they disappeared. I'm still looking into a way that I can host ALL of my map files publicly without worrying about them being deleted all the time. When I do, I'll have new links to them so that they can be downloaded.

Its no problem Trigger..I have uploaded the .rez of Spawns mappack and we have your map on our server now :happy1:

I didnt know how to do it, coz i am so dumb with PC's, but Dejan helped me with it :)

Yeah sorry Muikkie! File Front keeps deleting some of my map files every month, so I got tired of re uploading them every time they disappeared. I'm still looking into a way that I can host ALL of my map files publicly without worrying about them being deleted all the time. When I do, I'll have new links to them so that they can be downloaded.

I offered to host them on the UHQ downloads, remember? ;)

Okay. How do I send them to you? I'd like to submit both NOLF2 and CJ versions of KNIX's Raceway and Death Mountain, if it's not any trouble. Let me know if I need to upload them to filefront again so you can get them.