NOLF2 No Longer Starts

well...the master server is gonna be fixed soon...like sum1 said earlier in this topic...longest its been down was 1 week...it will prolly be up in a day or two...

and i still think u ppl should pass the time by makin maps wink.gif

If all of you went to the Sierra (VU) support site and inputed the error you are getting it might get more attention for getting it resolved in a more timely manner

Sierra VU games Support

Might speed things up a bit for getting it fixed if they realize how many are affected by it.

Thanks E1! Think we can move this to a more obvious place in the forumz? I love sending nasty e-mails to corperate america (france in this case). And if ALL our Nolfers sent them an e-mail they would realize we are SERIOUS about our Nolf!

Make sure everyone uses the link I posted to contact Sierra to expedite getting this fixed.

if it doesn't get fixed or if VU/sierra doesn't plan to fix it, a way around it is to **************** . This, however I DO NOT suggest doing if they plan on fixing the problem, because it is unethical and borderlines illegal, if it isn't already.

if it doesn't get fixed or if VU/sierra doesn't plan to fix it, a way around it is to **************** .  This, however I DO NOT suggest doing if they plan on fixing the problem, because it is unethical and borderlines illegal, if it isn't already.

3887[/snapback]

I wasn't defining that for everyone I edited your post as we don't want to tell people how to do that wink.gif