Sign in to follow this  
1Nightmare1

Any body knows any free, PC gameplay recorders?

10 posts in this topic

I want to download it so I can record the soundtrack in Nolf 1 and 2 and share it. So can you body give me a link to it?

if you're looking for the soundtracks, i think triggerhappy already did something to that effect.

you can use audacity (to record sound) or fraps (to record video...up to 30 seconds on the free version)

Well I do understand that triggerhappy assembled the soundtrack, but the format that I download it in, does not play on my media player and my converter does not recognize the file.

The 30 seconds on free version sounds too short, lol. But I will open my thoughts to anyone else who has a good idea for me to record that soundtrack.

If you just want to record the audio you hear you could use No23 Recorder.

It's a german website / programm, but [most of] the interface is in English. To download it you have to click "Ich akzeptiere hiermit die Lizenzbestimmungen." at the buttom of the website and then click on "No23 Recorder".

It can record in .mp3, .ogg and .wav and it's freeware :)

Thanks, but I cannot play it on my PC, everytime I lauched it, it gets an error that it stops working...

If you use Windows Vista right click on the No32Recorder.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> Run this programm in compatibility mode for -> Windows XP (Service Pack 2).. also click at: Disable visual themes and disable desktop composition -> OK

And be sure to activate the stereomixer for recording before you start No32 Recorder.

If you don't use Vista I don't know what's wrong ^^

If you use Windows Vista right click on the No32Recorder.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> Run this programm in compatibility mode for -> Windows XP (Service Pack 2).. also click at: Disable visual themes and disable desktop composition -> OK

And be sure to activate the stereomixer for recording before you start No32 Recorder.

If you don't use Vista I don't know what's wrong ^^

Thanks, I will try that, does this also applies to basic?

wait, about the stereo mixer, I don't see that on my recording menu, all I see is rear mic, mic and line in, thats it....

Hmm no idea...

try to google.. ;P

or you could connect your Line In with Line Out if you have a cable like this:

Cable2.jpg

and use Line In for recording ^^

Ok, thanks...........