Stoffy (steffylove) cant install Nolf

normally i'd say it's cause of an old graphics card that doesnt yet support TnL. But now you say it's vista, which makes it nearly impossible to be too old for nolf2.

What are you playing on? PC or Laptop? Laptops often have some crappy noname graphics card with shared memory and those are mostly incompatible with nolf2.

Problems i lately had with vista, was that after the installation of a new driver for my graphics card, NOLF2 stopped working, so i had to reinstall it, but then it worked again.

So first i suggest you check your graphics card and make sure it is compatible with nolf2 (every graphics card newer than the Radeon 9000 or GeForce4 should be able to run the game, cause those were the cards i had when nolf2 was published )... 2nd try and reinstall the game (unless you haven't done that already). If the game still shows the same error, you might try and download some program called "3D Analyse" which is able to emulate that hardware tnl stuff (doesnt always work) ... if u r still not able to play the game, buy a new graphicscard

Edited by P!NX

(i edited my previous post while you already answered to the old version)

lol I know it's stoffy having that problem and not you :P

and there you go: Laptop and probably with some "Intel-something" graphics chip... (let him check the name of it). Those dont work with nolf2 even thou they are able to run vista without a problem.

Edited by P!NX