Sign in to follow this  
dean

Welcome To [U.N.S.C] Clan.

[u.N.S.C] Clan information

Welcome to the [u.N.S.C.]!

First of all special thanks to Dean and his kick butt web design skills! :) and special thanks to dom he is hoping to get a server up and running soon! :)

So we are the U.N.S.C. a small but rapidly growing clan that plays Day Of Defeat thats right we are a new Day Of Defeat clan.

Now at this point your probally wondering what is the [u.N.S.C.]? Well the U.N.S.C. are the humans that fight of the Covenant (the aliens) in Halo 1,2, and 3. It stands for the United Nations Space Command because Halo happens all in the near future lol.

This clan was a Halo clan at first not a proper one just one were me and a few mates held system link battles with Halo 2 and then i got DoD (Day Of Defeat) so i made a DoD version and now look at us!

If you want to join the clan then first ask me [u.N.S.C.] Unit 23 and there may be a few reasons you are not recruited 1:dont play often 2:tend to join a whole load of clans and plan to leave us eventualy and 3:if you just down right suck!

After you have been recruited we will ad you to the achievements section of our page so you are recognized and then we will award you your medals if your deserving!

Once you've been recruited you will also have to ad [u.N.S.C.] like that to your in game tag on DoD.

thats pretty much it for now stay tuned for info and make sure you make this page known!

Please Go To This Web Page To Join

Note You Must Have Steam To Join

http://unsc.ne1.net/

one question: why are you posting about this in here?

this is a "No One Lives Forever"-community forum. and if i am not mistaken your clan does not have a nolf squad :o

Edited by john_heatman

lol well im playing battlefield 2142 with my pnx tag too although we dont have a BF2142 squad :P

[u.N.S.C] Clan information

Welcome to the [u.N.S.C.]!

First of all special thanks to Dean and his kick butt web design skills! :) and special thanks to dom he is hoping to get a server up and running soon! :)

So we are the U.N.S.C. a small but rapidly growing clan that plays Day Of Defeat thats right we are a new Day Of Defeat clan.

Now at this point your probally wondering what is the [u.N.S.C.]? Well the U.N.S.C. are the humans that fight of the Covenant (the aliens) in Halo 1,2, and 3. It stands for the United Nations Space Command because Halo happens all in the near future lol.

This clan was a Halo clan at first not a proper one just one were me and a few mates held system link battles with Halo 2 and then i got DoD (Day Of Defeat) so i made a DoD version and now look at us!

If you want to join the clan then first ask me [u.N.S.C.] Unit 23 and there may be a few reasons you are not recruited 1:dont play often 2:tend to join a whole load of clans and plan to leave us eventualy and 3:if you just down right suck!

After you have been recruited we will ad you to the achievements section of our page so you are recognized and then we will award you your medals if your deserving!

Once you've been recruited you will also have to ad [u.N.S.C.] like that to your in game tag on DoD.

thats pretty much it for now stay tuned for info and make sure you make this page known!

Please Go To This Web Page To Join

Note You Must Have Steam To Join

http://unsc.ne1.net/

There are sooo many questions here! Why are you posting here, do you even know what the bolf community is about? Who is Dean? Who is Dom? And who cares? Who cares about a small-fry clan in a massive game who seek to recruit by being patronising and condescending? Who cares about getting medals on a page that will never ever be looked at by anyone ever? Really, this is worse than a spambot! Go back to your branch leader and tell him 'WE DEFY YOU AND YOUR PUNY FORCES, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA!' - or something similar.

one question: why are you posting about this in here?

this is a "No One Lives Forever"-community forum. and if i am not mistaken your clan does not have a nolf squad :o

Good point - and even if they did I imagine there would be mutiny within a week!

Well, that was an amusing post to read!

jj:)

It's nice to see the NOLF2 people are as warm and welcoming as always. :P

It's not all that unusual for clans to advertise what they offer in various forums. True, this one doesn't have a NOLF2 clan, but I don't think I stated in any forum rules that it was required for people to play NOLF2 in order to post at UnityHQ.

This post might be out of place in our close knit group and not something I'd put up a link to (which doesn't work anyway ) but I don't think it calls for being rude to the person.

I'm sorry Bella I didn't mean to cause offence and yes after looking I guess it doesnt specifiy nolf2 clans only.

Still have to point out this guy appears rather patronising and condescending, which is why I came out with my response but yeah I suppose that our community will see this for what it is, so I didnt really need to put it in.

Should I edit/delete?

jj:)

EDIT: Oh my gosh - i just realised i put 'bolf' instead of 'nolf' - oh the shame!!!

Edited by {BAB} JJ Argus