Another weird problem

Guest Doffy90

Guest Doffy90

It seems as faith doesnt want me to play nolf as theres always something wrong with it. Now when I play I get this: screenshot1vd4.jpg

My videocard driver is up to date so its not that. This is the only that has been a mess to get right, I mean no other game acts like this.

I have had and still do today have some issues as well. I'd show you a screeny, but it doesn't happen that often and usually I'm too busy trying to get out of the game before it crashes my system. I noticed the problems seemed to happen when I left my case cover on, so I leave the computer case open so my video card can breathe better. Seemed to get rid of the problem, only the other day it started acting up again and some of the textures were turning into different colors and some of the game status text (like "you killed so and so") started turning invisible in some places. I rebooted and it went away, so maybe that had something to do with the game rather than my video card.

I dunno exactly, the game is so fickle sometimes it drives me up the wall. Makes it hard to give an exact answer to any problem.

Guest Doffy90

17822640gb6.jpg

&

15506236du7.jpg

&

18448609pd1.jpg

Ive tried and disable all those options and it doesn't help. It seems like the problem appears at any random time.

Edited by Doffy90

I think it's due to either; heat, driver corruption or card going bad. Have you opened the case and cleaned out any dust recently?

Usually Nvidia cards come with a lifetime warranty. You may be able to RMA the card for a replacement.

Edited by Lodingi