I SUCK!@

METAL

rofl metal :D u dont suck! Hey we all have times that we dont play as good as before but yeah...

My tip: take a diffrent mousesensivity! Its helps a lot when u change it so you have to leanr to aim again.

METAL, reformat your hard drive. Install only the basic necessary components and of course NOLF2. It should work like a dream. That's what I did. I made a save of it, so if I ever install anything else I can just go back to it when I want to play well in NOLF2. I'm not kidding dude, it's the best way to make things better. It takes time to do and it sucks, but it'll be worth it in the end.

its all mental

you gotta stay chewy like a cashew, doin tricks like shamoo, cursin hella rude, hoppin like a kangaroo

new movie is coming soon people can see how i play some more then

chances are you are thinking about it to much and it is taking away from your game...its a lot like anything else in life repetition is key for success

Edited by Sly

The obvious solution would be not to care about winning/losing. Just relax, chat a bit, laugh maniacally at people caught in your glue, laugh hysterically at people hit by your electric darts, laught shadenfreudenly at people slipping on your nanas and don't forget a katana duel every now and then. :D

The obvious solution would be not to care about winning/losing. Just relax, chat a bit, laugh maniacally at people caught in your glue, laugh hysterically at people hit by your electric darts, laught shadenfreudenly at people slipping on your nanas and don't forget a katana duel every now and then. :D

Yes, Yes and Yes................in fact the whole secret to success in anything!

PS. You don't suck Metal.....you're just a little rusty ;) (or maybe a big one)

Edited by {SFI} ONYX

Is this just because i managed to hit you a couple of times, Metal?

Have a few beers while playing, that always works for me. Then i got something to blame it on :whistle:

Is this just because i managed to hit you a couple of times, Metal?

Have a few beers while playing, that always works for me. Then i got something to blame it on :whistle:

No, nope. I made it bcs I can't hit nothing lately.

But you did well that time. ;) Okey, I admit: It's all bcs of you. :cry2:

Edited by METAL

LOL topic, serious u have one problem: u dont play much! train, train, train.. only thing u can do to raise ur skills.. offcourse u can do mouse sensiviti and so on.. wont help more than play much and play vs good " enemys ".

Maybe follow some players? or watch some nolf videos? there are a few videos u can see, example: Unks videos' (105 score, i think) or sugs.. u may even see that Rops video... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :rolleyes:

Smudge.. and my best advice: TRAIN and PLAY

Actually I find that sometimes if I take some time off from NOLF2 or gaming period that when I come back I actually play better. If I play too much at one time, sometimes I just get continually worse. Weird huh?

Okey who to listen? :unsure:

LOL topic, serious u have one problem: u dont play much! train, train, train.. only thing u can do to raise ur skills.. offcourse u can do mouse sensiviti and so on.. wont help more than play much and play vs good " enemys ".

Maybe follow some players? or watch some nolf videos? there are a few videos u can see, example: Unks videos' (105 score, i think) or sugs.. u may even see that Rops video... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :rolleyes:

Smudge.. and my best advice: TRAIN and PLAY

Actually I find that sometimes if I take some time off from NOLF2 or gaming period that when I come back I actually play better. If I play too much at one time, sometimes I just get continually worse. Weird huh?

I know those stuff, but none helped. I almost don't play nolf 2 or any other game in particular lol. Also training wont help I think unless you have any idea on what to train?

Don't obsess so much. In the grand scheme of things does it really matter if you play great or suck? Answer: No.

For what it's worth, I noticed when I try too hard I nearly always play lousy. When I play for fun and don't worry about my score is when I do pretty well. Oddly enough, if I play when I'm really really mad then I play darn good, but in the end it isn't nearly as fun. Great stress reliever, though. :lol:

Take a break, play even more, do whichever you want but concentrate on the fun instead of the score.

Problem solved I think. :blink: By itself.

Take a break, play even more, do whichever you want but concentrate on the fun instead of the score.

That's what I always do or atleast 99% of the time. B)

Edited by METAL