New Tag

Sly

im sorry i dont sit around and play 2v1 in a empty server vs people i dont know or are aliasing

LOL! well i was at ur team first and u asked me 2 change..(cuz u think u are so fricking good) and i changed

ALIAS?! wtf... it was. =NS= * Rocky and =NS= Smudge vs {SFI] slyguy..

And we beated u (something u didnt expect) and suddenly " [sFI] Slyguy left the game..but u did say good bye tho :happy1: :happy1:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyhow... you and some others believe he cheats... i and others believe he doesnt. He is banned from your server, so i dont rly see a point in discussing this matter any longer since everything that is in your clans power to do against him has been done. Everything else is beyond it.

Furthermore im not quite sure if u are mixing things up this time: I heard this siblings/parents story before, but that applied to that schitzophrenic Killerhurtz who used to be 13, 30, 60 and 94 at the same time (i somehow miss that hilarious guy :P ). Talking of Rops i have no memories of that being said anywhere.

Edited by P!NX

You probably got orgasm or something else to your backside...

lol wtf.

suxor, unknown didnt admit he cheated. he came to the forums posting about his problem that he couldnt join the POOP server. neo told him the only reason he cant join is because he has the hack. he then told everyone he USED to hack but not anymore. LMAO. fuhgetaboutit

sugs, whether or not rops hacked, he's still a punk for trying to install a trojan on someone else's comp just to look at their private forums. he could've at least had to decency to wine and dine an SFI and get access through their personal computer, right? oh wait, that was already done.

is it just me or does anyone else miss azazel, foxsy, AE, etc.

1199504813069.jpg

EEww..it's you again..Hi blue whats up smartie? It seems that you still can't take it with your friends that Rops whooped some 'donkey'...what hacks did he use again? Was it this "igotmysfibuttkickedtoohardsolet'sgetridofthisguytoo" hacks?

You probably got orgasm or something else to your backside...

sugs, whether or not rops hacked, he's still a punk for trying to install a trojan on someone else's comp just to look at their private forums. he could've at least had to decency to wine and dine an SFI and get access through their personal computer, right? oh wait, that was already done.

lol dude you're making me laugh :D ... at that time when i used to "wine and dine a SFI" (how you call it) i rly couldn't care less about nolf and the people inside it. You rly think i travel 200 miles 4 times, spending more than 2500€ just for getting evidence of your poor hidden attitudes towards my former clan and the people who even considered some of you as nice people?? I tell ya, there would have been easier ways to achieve this, if that was what i wanted. :blush:

Once again .. why discuss it? Cause you "punished" me even worse than you "punished" rops.

is it just me or does anyone else miss azazel, foxsy, AE, etc.

I don't know about the other two, but these days you can find AE on the servers. :whistle:

If you miss him that much.... you can go and get him.... hes often there . :lol:

Edited by METAL

that's what the first post has been posted for, duh :P ... think it was about Sly being proud of his new clan and the clantag, showing us screenies of him wearing the tag

and how we got here: nixsa and me got tired of the same repeating showoffness so we had to add comments... since it turned into quite an active topic with people replying very often, the "guard of honor" had to get involved too. A weird comment by smudge led to me quoting him and posting some joke, which others happened to take too serious. A reference to NS forums made by me after being asked about the meaning of "SS" led us to the same old accusations argument we always used to have :) Apart from both sides posting their opinions and wiggings, not much has happened ever since :)

Edited by P!NX

Huh? *pokes Sly* Use a period now and then, dude!

Does it bother you when I do not use correct grammar? Takes way too much time for me to take my time adding periods.

Oh yeah, Bella I driva slow in the fast lane. I am something else. =)

*pokes Bella harder*

Edited by Sly

Hey! You're not supposed to poke back! :blink:

Nah, I'll let poor grammar go most times. It's just hard to understand sentences without periods now and then, especially since I didn't know who Kel was.

change back to the last side and click guru's youtube video