New Tag

Sly

Lol. Yeah. He busted many of your friends & clanmates. Good times.

Yeah, good times :lol: ....lots of squealing from punks who thought they could do whatever they want and not be held accountable for their actions.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you are bragging about pubbing but your to scrub to even get your members online to match what i think theres a match once every year now? maybe you guys should talk to the clans that matched every weekend for competitive fun in the beginning and didnt worry about their clan losing. pubbing is very limited skill between half the people who arent legit and half the revive kills you dont even know what your talking about honestly and you have no idea what teamwork is

well some time ago when i was still in NS, i proposed something like this with having matches every 2 weekends, but most people were prentending to have "lives" and im also far from being one of the most popular players in this community (lol) so noone cared about matching up with us ... (disregarding the fact, that at that time with our lineup at NS we would have won every of our matches 3-0 anyways, no matter against which clan).

In short: It's not my fault that there havent been many matches ever since i started playing this game online in december 2005. Still the whole "Old school nolfers" WE_ARE_SO_F******_LEGENDARY is starting to get on my nerves :P

And about teamwork... seriously, if u care much about teamwork, then nolf is deffo not the right place, go play battlefield or something (it's fun). Judging by good teamwork, SFI is probably by far the best clan, but hell the old NS never had any teamwork, we were just 8 individuals playing the game like we always do... and guess what? No teamwork ever could beat us.

LOL so ashamed about the SS thingy :blush: of course it's Schutzstaffel and not Sturmstaffel .. and im even german, hahaha :D

Edited by P!NX

Old school nolfers" WE_ARE_SO_F******_LEGENDARY

You still do not understand... you can even ask lod the matches between WR and BN would tire you out they were so good and yet no one matches anymore and personally the reason why teamwork isnt found in nolf2 is because people are to afraid to play this game at a competitive level. If you were playing in the beginning SFI was the worst clan in the first 2-3 years skillwise but got better as time went.

(disregarding the fact, that at that time with our lineup at NS we would have won every of our matches 3-0 anyways, no matter against which clan).

By the time |U| and |PM| were around clans stopped matching my clans due to the fact we were made just to win and WR is still the first nolf2 clan and died the best clan. Personally PM could have beat NS cause it would have been a somewhat fair mix to play on a euro server. It is just frustrating to see a clans being made and not matching or needing to take 2 months to make a match happen when there should be matches every single weekend or existing clans having 6-10 people pubbing within a 2-3 hour span but claim they cant get a match going

I think some people need to face the facts that these "legendary" players as people keep calling them aren't coming back. All I hear about from these guys when I talk to them is basically something to the extent of "not interested anymore."

Also, some people do have lives outside of NOLF2 and have to do things like work, pay bills, work, and feed family. That's completely understandable to me. It happens all the time. People come in and out. Some people (if the game is still alive somewhat) will probably make appearances again later if they get the time but other than that I wouldn't expect anything.

Edited by Triggerhappy

I think some people need to face the facts that these "legendary" players as people keep calling them aren't coming back. All I hear about from these guys when I talk to them is basically something to the extent of "not interested anymore."

Also, some people do have lives outside of NOLF2 and have to do things like work, pay bills, work, and feed family. That's completely understandable to me. It happens all the time. People come in and out. Some people (if the game is still alive somewhat) will probably make appearances again later if they get the time but other than that I wouldn't expect anything.

Actually, I've seen the return of several "old school" nolfers in the last year. They don't seem to stick around long though.

lol after reading the new NS forums and this here i think i found out what smudge rly meant with SS :D

http://www.nsclan.nl/forums/viewtopic.php?...26&start=15

2nd post on that side, third line words 14-16 (of that line)

5th post, 1st line, words 3-5

8th post, 3rd line, words 1-3

while SS is the shortcut for the word in the middle ;)

EEww..it's you again..Hi blue whats up smartie? It seems that you still can't take it with your friends that Rops whooped some 'donkey'...what hacks did he use again? Was it this "igotmysfibuttkickedtoohardsolet'sgetridofthisguytoo" hacks?

rops is gone. i give myself at least partial credit

*pats self on back*

You probably got orgasm or something else to your backside...

Edited by NiXsa

SLy!... after my opinion: NiXa, Sugs, And rops are better skilled than u...Havent played to much with u.. but u getting really angry when some one kills u.. and just few days ago u quitted when we was playing 2 vs u ^^ (and we won) :happy1: :happy1:

"Old" =NS= was unbeatable.. And i dont think SFI would beat em if u we're with them either, they had: Unky, Nix, Sugs, Rops, Surak example.. And thats AMAZING! :whistle:

And u said u never lost a match vs any clans, lets see how that " ego " works in future..;)

BLUE (nolfeR) where can i see thoose ss?

what hacks did he use again? Was it this "igotmysfibuttkickedtoohardsolet'sgetridofthisguytoo" hacks?

No. No. No. You remember that classic video. Yeah he was caught red-handed. His excuse was even more classic. Something about another member of his house hold using the computer that day. Oh and let's not forget those nasty Trojans he was passing around. Great stuff.

LMAO @ NS forums.

at least i brought down a few people using the hack (rops, gangsta, pixel).

props to neo bahamut for catching a few of these uknown idiotshttp://www.unityhq.net/forums//forums/inde...ost&p=72661

Lmao. Do you think he's an idiot just bcs he admitted that he made a mistake in the past? In my opinion, it takes some guts to admit something like THAT!

He(Unky) is an honest guy. I believe him. Wanna see him playing? There you go: http://files.filefront.com/UNKYPWNXXwmv/;9...;/fileinfo.html I can't see any cheats there....Anyways, the Anti-cheat mod that is coming out soon should fix all of our problems. :)

Cya all in Nolf! :fal::awm2::uzi:

I don't remember any rops classic busted video, but what was this so called "cheat" he was using?

You probably didn't see the video but I assure you it was great.

Anyways, the Anti-cheat mod that is coming out soon should fix all of our problems. :)

Cya all in Nolf! :fal::awm2::uzi:

I don't believe an anti-cheat mod will fix all Nolf's problems. It is my understanding (I could be wrong) that updates & mods will only affect "known" exploits. If the exploit is unknown to the person making the update, the exploit will remain undetected. Maybe Neo or Spawn could input their thoughts.

Having said that, I don't believe there are any "hackers" playing among us at this time. I've seen some "glitchers" & possibly a couple people altering the lean angle, but I am not sure. There's been a little drama recently but other than that I think Nolf is well behaved.

just few days ago u quitted when we was playing 2 vs u ^^ (and we won)

im sorry i dont sit around and play 2v1 in a empty server vs people i dont know or are aliasing

lets see how that " ego " works in future

lod rxs sly? come one now

im sorry i dont sit around and play 2v1 in a empty server vs people i dont know or are aliasing

lod rxs sly? come one now

Sly. I don't know what you are asking.

Edited by Lodingi

Maybe the name: ''james'' says you something?

Ahh, ya doesn't has to call me James! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ... but ya doesn't hafta call me James!

You probably didn't see the video but I assure you it was great.

Oh yes..now i remember, i have seen it but there wasn't nothing special that said he was cheating. You still didn't say what so called "cheat" you guys think he was using, tell me. I think that only reason why you tried to get him caught of cheating is that you guys just can't take it that he beated you too badly.

Things like these have happened before too... :rolleyes:

seriously... of course all these "cheater videos" look weird and one may think "wow, busted him" .. but hey 1. all these videos are just cut together of short scenes, not showing the whole "story" ... so a) who knows how long he has been camping at that spot to finally get a good shot for an accusation b ) in every map there are spots where people always camp, so a random look around the corner cant rly be considered a proof for a wallhacker c) you must be sure that u havent made a single noise, which includes walking while crouching, reloading, taking armor/health/a new weapon d) some of your not recording teammates might have given away your position indirectly with hiding there themselves .. which the "cheater" might have seen/heard

2. If u are convinced of someone being a cheater even before creating a video like this, the slightest "abnormality" will make you think "Hah, now i got a proof!" , while you will do everything to fight the accusations if u are sure/u know that someone is not cheating. Short: Even if i doubt any of your current members are cheating, i bet it wouldnt be too hard to make any of your members look like a cheater the same way you did with rops.

In the end, the most important thing is, that u are satisfied! :) And that next time you play against that "busted" cheater you can say to yourself: "he is only that good cause of his cheats" .. no matter if it's true or not :D

Edited by P!NX

I think that only reason why you tried to get him caught of cheating is that you guys just can't take it that he beated you too badly.

Nice joke. Had no idea you were funny.

seriously... of course all these "cheater videos" look weird and one may think "wow, busted him" .. but hey 1. all these videos are just cut together of short scenes, not showing the whole "story" ... so a) who knows how long he has been camping at that spot to finally get a good shot for an accusation b ) in every map there are spots where people always camp, so a random look around the corner cant rly be considered a proof for a wallhacker c) you must be sure that u havent made a single noise, which includes walking while crouching, reloading, taking armor/health/a new weapon d) some of your not recording teammates might have given away your position indirectly with hiding there themselves .. which the "cheater" might have seen/heard

2. If u are convinced of someone being a cheater even before creating a video like this, the slightest "abnormality" will make you think "Hah, now i got a proof!" , while you will do everything to fight the accusations if u are sure/u know that someone is not cheating. Short: Even if i doubt any of your current members are cheating, i bet it wouldnt be too hard to make any of your members look like a cheater the same way you did with rops.

In the end, the most important thing is, that u are satisfied! :) And that next time you play against that "busted" cheater you can say to yourself: "he is only that good cause of his cheats" .. no matter if it's true or not :D

You make some valid points. However they don't apply in Rop's case. Well I guess it could have been his parents, or perhaps a sibling, as was claimed at the time. Cheers.