sinhol92

Weird dude called 007

ok! now im getting tired of that dude. called 007.. he use ALL clans tag: RofL, Dk, Sfi, BAB, NS. and even CZ. Havent see him with PnX yet...

I have screenshots, i haev cutted them so u can see his ping / and his names....

And im wondering why havent any report this guy before? or ban or kick him!... To use clan tags, when ur not in that clan, isnt that " broke " server rules???

6pimadf.jpg

If someone want the full screenshot plz contact me on msn... :happy1:

Cya, im sorry 007 but u acting crazy... :blush:

:c-1: Again smudge you have to talk to the person that the sever belongs to, for unity and sfi it's elite and bella, for ns it's muikkie, for ff5 it's your math teacher, so talk to one of those people (depending on which sever he was in) about it intsead of posting here.

ehm? im expacting all LEADERS to be on the biggest nolf forum / community.. they can read here. is no need to send to all leaders, when i can write it here! and if u can see on the pictires sandy. was playing... and he could report it to his leader, and he also have scmd... :happy1:

You would need to get a server server admin into the server when that person is in there so their IP address could be pulled via the SCMD

It looks like Sander was logged into the scmd at the time. Did you happen to get the guy's IP, Sander?

Posting here does help notify everyone, but you need to get someone who can access the scmd in the server otherwise nothing can be done about it.

ehm? im expacting all LEADERS to be on the biggest nolf forum / community.. they can read here. is no need to send to all leaders, when i can write it here! and if u can see on the pictires sandy. was playing... and he could report it to his leader, and he also have scmd... :happy1:

Chris wasn't telling you to contact all leaders. Just the one whose server you saw 007 in. Just because someone manages a server doesn't mean they will regularly check unityhq and read your posts. All Chris was saying is that if you want something done about this guy, go to the person/people who have power to do something about it rather just start a thread in a public forum.

Is it really criminal to post such things on a community forum ?

I would have thought that anyone in a clan would have found this interesting (I know I did) which is probably more than 50% of the community.

Additionally it might just highlight to the person involved that it is not acceptable to the majority of the community that he plays under clan names that he does not belong, and may encourage him to stop.

I just fail to see how it is necessary to castrate the lad for posting this here? please help me understand

007 also switches to the winning side when his side is loosing, which is a real pain in the heat of battle !!!!

I think he is still a bit of a noob, and maybe doesn't know the rules of ettiqutte we all have :angel:

yes I did get his IP. There has been a chat with SB (007) and everything's solved now. He's only 10 y/o ;)

007 also switches to the winning side when his side is loosing, which is a real pain in the heat of battle !!!!

I think he is still a bit of a noob, and maybe doesn't know the rules of ettiqutte we all have :angel:

Sounds alot like some California girl we all know. :whistle:

a ping of 37 on euro servers isn't very califiornian though :P

that would be around 180

The phrase "bite me" comes in mind here :rolleyes:

It would be THE best bite you've had. Btw, who said we were talking about you? I mean you do have those traits but we never mentioned you by name.

Edited by Lodingi

Ok......I'm an old fart from Brit land.......but where did the term "Bite me" come from, and what does it mean? I mean I get the gist of what it means ...but......then again......do I?

yours

sweet innocent Onyx

Ok......I'm an old fart from Brit land.......but where did the term "Bite me" come from, and what does it mean? I mean I get the gist of what it means ...but......then again......do I?

yours

sweet innocent Onyx

It's sorta like one of those mean ways of telling someone to stop insulting or making fun of me ;) Now where it came from I don't know :P

Thanks for taking care of things, Sander. :)

topic closed