Sign in to follow this  
Eliteone

Berating/ insulting the site staff

2 posts in this topic

Sending messages laced with profanity insulting the site founder/s  about not being able to download as many files as you want in one session is the sure way to get banned from here. One person did this today. 

If you would like to see more open bandwidth for downloads then please pitch in to help me keep the site up. Since I've been personally covering a good portion of the costs of keeping all this up I've had to make some choices to keep the costs acceptable to me. 

I have pleaded, begged etc. over the years and I am tired of having to do this. It is disappointing that people have the nerve to complain about something that they haven't contributed to in any way. 

I would like to be able to keep this place up for along to to come for all fans of the nolf games. I have limits though to how much rudeness towards myself any of the site moderators that will be taken.

• Like 1

I will be helping out around here more and I can certainly tell you that giving those who helped bring this site into being and have supported it is a one way trip to......

banned.gif