Fat vs Thin

sinhol92

Lol who would have thought it - another way sinhol is able to stir up some bother and highlight differences between people. I'm in shock, really i am! (NOT)

Sinhol, why dont you think about things before you post them, then you wouldnt offend anyone buddy. You can always make a humorous set of teams without using a contraversial real life gap.

why dont you propose 2 different funny team names? That way, you are not insisting people choose a side based on something personal, just on which team name they find funniest?

Oh heck, i just spilt apple juice on myself!

JJ :)

Hi jj... i understand u.. i just wanna have some fun in nolf: with a funny match.... and then ppl cant do nothing else than be neagtiv... i thouht nolf was for fun? and i wanted to play theese kinda matches before.... and i tried to set up a little funny names, then all comes and say: stupid, bad idea and so on... *Broken* :aaevil:

And i dont understand ppl.. i asked for ideas for name... no one ideas, then i have to come with some names.. AND that humor i have: fat vs thin... could be fun ^^ but since ya all take it offansive.. we cant... and i said many things... but still NO...

Nothing is preventing you from having a match however you want it.

However, if you expect me to arrange it and get a server set up for it, then it has to be a match that I and everyone at UnityHQ want to participate in. It IS offensive to some to sort them out by personal physical appearances so I won't do it. Just like I wouldn't arrange a match based on ethnicity or sexual orientation. Some things are none of my or yours business. What you find 'fun' about thin or overweight people is beyond me.