Fat vs Thin

sinhol92

HI all.. ive seen all thoose matches ppl have had: Tall vs small and so on. thoose matches looks like fun, so i was wondering could we make one match like that just with fat vs thin ?? i was just wondering.. is it possible?

if it is: im fat :happy1: :happy1: haha

YES! and maybe some people felt offended being called "girl" :wacko:

i dont know why ppl is getting " sad " or crying about being fat.... :happy1: some ppl are thin and other fat.. like boys and girls... Anyways is not a serious THING like if u over weight choose fat team. But they who have little more fat in their body choose fat and the thin ones choose the other team ^^ so easy is that.. :happy1: dont get mad / sad look at the positive side :rolleyes:

SO plz.. say if u are willing to play this mathc :happy1: then we make sign up.. :happy1: :happy1:

i want :D

Edited by sinhol92

The Phat team is the oh so very cool team.

But well, couldn't people who sign up just be honest about which team they belong in? If anyone's uncomfortable discussing their body size, I guess they'd have to skip this one match :whistle:

no no, i said phat team not the fat team.

you mean phat teem!!!

lets make it? long hair , short hair?

As in shaved vs. hairy? :blink:

edit: hahahahahahahah but smudge is right, look at his signature: Don't be so shine people!!!!! .... I hate wearing sunglasses!!! :cry2:

Edited by P!NX

ok. we got some tips here. and btw: sugs:D hahahaha dont be shine ^^

Match names:

Shaved vs Hairy?

Gangsta vs Emo

Boys vs Girls

Hip hop - Rock

Smelly vs clean

Pee vs poop

Emo's vs Metal

ideas?

So " vote " what name u will have and we later fix teams?

This is FUN match,. :happy1:

Edited by sinhol92

Match names:

Bold vs Hairy?

I said Shaved vs. Hairy!!!!!

HI all.. ive seen all thoose matches ppl have had: Tall vs small and so on. thoose matches looks like fun, so i was wondering could we make one match like that just with fat vs thin ?? i was just wondering.. is it possible?

if it is: im fat :happy1: :happy1: haha

Go ahead and arrange a match in a server of yours if you want to. I (UnityHQ) won't sponsor any matches based on real life differences, aside from the guys vs girls and the younger vs older.

yup i have ^^ but i just think that was lame.. :blink: :blink: :blink:

How is that lame, some people find being called fat or thin offensive, and it's kinda a stupid idea for a match anyway :wacko:

if someone find its offensive is their problem....! and mr.perfect! is a stupid idea for ppl like u...! u sound like Mr.perfect!

drop this 'frack' then! Chris ruing it all! thx for broken my chance to play " their " type of matches!!!! happykiller!!!

yup i have ^^ but i just think that was lame.. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Which part did you think was lame? The part where the people who pay for the servers choose what matches to hold? Seriously, if you want to hold a match go right ahead, I'm sure your clan will be happy to foot the bill for a server.

if someone find its offensive is their problem....! and mr.perfect! is a stupid idea for ppl like u...! u sound like Mr.perfect!

drop this 'frack' then! Chris ruing it all! thx for broken my chance to play " their " type of matches!!!! happykiller!!!

Wow, sonny, lay off the energy drinks...

Which part did you think was lame? The part where the people who pay for the servers choose what matches to hold? Seriously, if you want to hold a match go right ahead, I'm sure your clan will be happy to foot the bill for a server.

Isn't she sweet if she's exited? :wub: