NOLF promo videos?

[TNT] Sonic Goo

I've noticed people are making videos of the game and I haven't seen them all, but most seem to be of simple gameplay. This got me thinking, maybe someone should make a video to promote NOLF to get some more players? Something like One Day in NOLF, but shorter, less sophisticated. Or maybe just some of the funny bits that make the game unique, set to a funny song?

I don't know much about editing video myself, so just throwing this out there for those who do. :D

lol ^^ I liked the synchrome banana fall of the ninjas xD I have sony vegas 7 to edit my videos :) I just finished single player for the first time (oops... lol ) and I saw a lot of funny stuff ^^

Hmm... if only there was already a video out there...

:whistle:

I'm wondering why is there always this "www.fraps.com" in your movies :unsure: Why i haven't got it? :mellow:

since you probably got a legal version or a cracked illegal version... only the free versions show www.fraps.com ;)

oh heh, probably :lol:

Hmm... if only there was already a video out there...

:whistle:

i dunno if everybody who's interested in purchasing nolf can stand the music playing in the background :P

btw is the sound of the vid only screwed up for me or do other people also experience this problem? because other youtube vids work fine for me

i dunno if everybody who's interested in purchasing nolf can stand the music playing in the background :P

It's there for the irony, not the pleasantry... :rolleyes:

btw is the sound of the vid only screwed up for me or do other people also experience this problem? because other youtube vids work fine for me

Yeah, I'm no video editing guru. The avi2vcd compression tool I used to prep the video for YouTube gave the music a bit of a fuzzy tone.

I did the video on a whim, so I haven't felt the urge to put any time into trying to clean up the quality. As long as it can still make a few people laugh, I doubt I'll do any more work on it.

anyways: HOW CAN WE / U make this video? should host a sever with "Spectate mode " and in that way is much more finnier, cause it looks just stupid if not. believe me i tried :happy1:

And who's gonna make it? and whos gonna fraps it? :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

smudge, could you please decrease the amount of " :happy1: "-smileys in your posts?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b1iyxxIyn0A < maybe something like that with another "story" could be good for promotion

yes another "story" would be good :P

no smudge, it doesn't hurt us, but it's another reason to dismiss you :blush:

Edited by P!NX

huh :unsure: what u mean? WHY is there smileys if we not use em!? :happy1:

-Smudge-

What he means is there is a limit on the number of smileys you can use in one post (I think) in this fourm

The topic here is promotional videos. Stop with the smiley talk.

There is a forum set limit on smilies that would prevent too many from being used. It's up to the user to use good taste in deciding how many are appropriate for their posts and no one should be telling anyone how many they can or cannot use. Any more posts discussing smilies here will be deleted. A new topic can be started elsewhere if it's important to you.