language

sinhol92

Hi. just so all know. All german are mad when they gets owned.... lol..... Ive just notice. Someone here maybe know the new DK member? [DK]GenStar or soemthing like that? we was friendly with him, me and Curver :happy1: . and suddenly he begun to be little rude. and when he said goodbye he sayd like this. (look at screenshot) Earlier they also have called us " Damn aimboters "

Picture of his " goodbye " screenshot take by Curver :happy1:

Thx for me. but somettimes thoose must get a leasson :blink: :blink: :blink:

smudge <3

Posting this here won't do you much good, you have to tell the owner of the server that you were playing in what happened.

Edited by {SFI}Chris

Hi. just so all know. All german are mad when they gets owned....

That can be be very similar to a thread posted on another <a href="http://The site that shall not be named/forums/showthread.php?t=3557&highlight=lodingi" target="_blank">unnamed </a> place...

Howso I don't know what's the idea of posting this thing here. You should've gone to the DK and talked with them. :blink:

Edited by METAL

Hi. just so all know. All german are mad when they gets owned.... lol..... Ive just notice. Someone here maybe know the new DK member? [DK]GenStar or soemthing like that? we was friendly with him, me and Curver :happy1: . and suddenly he begun to be little rude. and when he said goodbye he sayd like this. (look at screenshot) Earlier they also have called us " Damn aimboters "

smudge <3

DKs are mainly 12-14-year-old germans, so please don't generalize this and say ALL germans get mad when they get owned.

(btw, don't we all get a bit annoyed when someone pwns us pretty badly?)

smudge <3

Funny how good you've gotton in such a short time there Smudge... :rolleyes:

this happened to a lot of people

To me this looks like 1 very appropriate phrase that I know, but will keep for myself. :whistle:

Edited by METAL

To me this looks like 1 very appropriate phrase that I know, but will keep for myself. :whistle:

I don't understand you at all...

I just said that there are some people who got good in a short time, it's just kind of weird, nothing more.

Edited by Nova™

I just said that there are some people who got good in a short time, it's just kind of weird, nothing more.

I only comment on it Nova becuase many people (credible members of the communtiy) Have commented on his "drastic" improvment over the past few monthes...Its just odd to see how he can become so good in such a short time. :whistle:

I only comment on it Nova becuase many people (credible members of the communtiy) Have commented on his "drastic" improvment over the past few monthes...Its just odd to see how he can become so good in such a short time. :whistle:

I'm confused. When we were in BAB together, you accused virtually everone of hax. Then when everyone showed their dislike for you , you grabbed whatever friends you could. So after bashing Sugs & Rops for hax, they are your new best friends? And now you are so much as accusing another player of hax? What is your deal?

I don't disagree with you. I'll sent you a PM. :blush:

I'm confused. When we were in BAB together, you accused virtually everone of hax. Then when everyone showed their dislike for you , you grabbed whatever friends you could. So after bashing Sugs & Rops for hax, they are your new best friends? And now you are so much as accusing another player of hax? What is your deal?

Maybe she want to become best friends with Smudge too? :aaevil:

Edited by METAL

yea i have been better ( i think) or ya have been " bader " i dunno what it is... I have played nolf for a while, and how more u play it how better u become... And i have played counter strike about 3 years now. so im used to shooting games..

Funny how good you've gotton in such a short time there Smudge... :rolleyes:

havent i always been good in nolf? :blink::happy1:

but dudes, / girls: nolf is so unfair: TRICKS and tips

Most of my kill it is lean... many says its lame. but they wouldt make lean if it was " cheat " so many says.

HEadphones: u can hear ppl when they coming, reviving

Tap when u shoot. Long lasting ammo

but i would say 90 % of my kills is leaning.. :aaevil: (soooo evil) and maybe noob .. LOL

But live with it and hopefully die with it.. this conversation is getting: Lame...

Cya folx