Sign in to follow this  
METAL

I MADE A VIDEO

Here is a video, I made in DM last week.

I couldn't do any better, the lag from the game cam I used was astonishing and I wonder how I could kill even those ppl. :lol2:

I hope you like it!

The quality suffered from the encoding. :(

Fun stuff Metal! But I still begrudge my two tags from tonight :blush:

Edited by FzyBunnySliprs

Ty Fzy! :)

Sry, I wont post them unless I tag you a 3rd time, ok? B)

Edited by METAL

Ahhh, DM. I remember that! I wish it still existed. When did you make this video -- 2003? Yep, them were the days!

Nice video, Metal. :)

Ahm, the last week. :lol:

Ty bella Bella. ^_^

DM is more active than DD actually ^^ But in DM you will find these czech people who speak no english at all...

Well there are few good CZ players. But they have atleast some english skills and are polite. As for the rest of them - no comment. :lol2:

I haven't seen those who I wont commwnt on lately btw. :lol: Maybe they got bored to bother ppl. :mml:

DM is rly a little active lately. It's good to see too. Good for nolf 2 that we have active COOP, DM & DD Servers. :happy1:

Nice video, METAL! :)

Dude, will you send me a copy of it? That was a fun match and you're a stud-muffin-player. :)

I'll upload it before encoding, so the quality will be better. :P

Thx NUT I was gonna be more better if this thing wasn't making me unorinted that much.

If you wanna try how it was the feeling - here.

I also made a video with Paris Hilton. Unfortunately due to forum rules I am not allowed to post it here. :P

Edited by Lodingi

... and you're a stud-muffin-player. :)

:o

Ahhh, DM. I remember that! I wish it still existed. When did you make this video -- 2003? Yep, them were the days!

Metal do you mind if I hijack your thread for a moment? Indy, I was in DM for over two hours last night. Where were you? :unsure:

Metal do you mind if I hijack your thread for a moment? Indy, I was in DM for over two hours last night. Where were you? :unsure:

I checked it several times AFTER 11:00! Finally gave up! RXS and I were the only ones anywhere at about 11:30, and we were both wondering where the heck YOU were!1!1!!11!! :D

Yes, you can Fzy. :P

But you, yes you, can we agree on some hour for a week or something like something a bit acceptable for me? Like a bit earlier or later... I have hard time playing at 5-7 am in the morning. :blush:

It will be good if there can be some decent solution, if not, 'frell' it. :lol2:

I checked it several times AFTER 11:00! Finally gave up! RXS and I were the only ones anywhere at about 11:30, and we were both wondering where the heck YOU were!1!1!!11!! :D

Ahhh yes. I was quite late last night. Dinner meeting in Philly. Got into DM around 1AM I think. Maybe 2...

can we agree on some hour for a week or something like something a bit acceptable for me? Like a bit earlier or later... I have hard time playing at 5-7 am in the morning. :blush:

Lol, isn't two tags enough? :whistle:

Edited by FzyBunnySliprs

I also made a video. Unfortunately due to forum rules I am not allowed to post it here. :P

:blink: :blink: :blink: ............................................= :blush: (too much info there Lod)

Ahhh yes. I was quite late last night. Dinner meeting in Philly. Got into DM around 1AM I think. Maybe 2...

Lol, isn't two tags enough? :whistle:

Quit on or I'll slap you! :blink:

I am serious, I can't get to play with those, with who I started now for months...

I am starting to think that the reason ain't in the time difference. (j/k)

Anyways, any other comments on my video? :P

Lod, post it here pls. :blush:

Anyways, any other comments on my video? :P

:specool: i got one too (actually two, but the other one is too big for uploading (12 minutes (whole round of DD, which was ended before time was running out))

<------------ Japan, about 4 minutes (from when i joined until the map ended) Edited by P!NX

U can try at daily motion. (limit 20 min) Ot deviding your video into few part. ;)

Edited by METAL

yes metal i know :P .. but it's not like im rly intersted in doing this ^^ if someone is interested in seeing it, he/she can send me a pm and i'll upload it in filefront ... but i highly doubt anyone is :P

:specool: i got one too (actually two, but the other one is too big for uploading (12 minutes (whole round of DD, which was ended before time was running out))

<------------ Japan, about 4 minutes (from when i joined until the map ended)

Great Job Sugly....Really enjoyed the music too :)

lol smudge... i love the rammstein at the end :lol:

here is another one by me: Indiana Jones or In Diana Jones? This time it's almost a whole round, 19 minutes in Violence in the Villa. :)

Edited by P!NX

Oh no, the British are coming!!

It's a wonderful package, I'll take it. High marks for editing, music and artistic creativity. Minus for poorly written script and unrealistic dialogue. Great action scenes. All in all, 7/10 bananas.