Sign in to follow this  
Gunman

Team deathmatch maps??

Hey i just started playing nolf2 yesterday i played some doomsday with some Ns guys and Sfi natter and also this cool guy names alan partridge. i was wondering can someone please give me a link on where i can th tdm mappack plz.

yours truly,

D.O.A.MythiX:)

Welcome to NOLF2 and UnityHQ!! :bye:

There's no TDM map pack, just Deathmatch and Doomsday packs. Those are both available in the UnityHQ downloads of our webpages @ unityhq.net :)

Oh and I should add that the TDM maps are the same as the DM and DD maps in case you were wondering. Also, nobody really plays that game mode online. Mainly because there are no public servers for that game mode, but also because it's the least popular game mode. It's unfortunate, but people continue to choose DD over TDM so.....

Ok no problem i was kinda wondering cause i didnt see any servers up, and thought this was because i didnt get the mappack, but i have DD and DM mappakcs and im good to go.

hope to see u ingame and go easy on me lol ive been playing nolf 1 for the last 2 years :)

but yeah nolf 2 is quite fun

D.O.A.MythiX.:)

OFFTOPIC: a little welcome for youu :) :

Heya :D Have fun in tha servers! :) cu there :)

Heya and welcome! ;) Stop by at me if u need help with fast advancing. :) If u have x-fire u can add if u want, I'll toss u my username via pm if u want. :) I can also help u in game aswell or email/msn wise.