Family Perceptions on NOLF2

kepler

My wife refers to this game as "shooting cat butts." She once saw me set an angry kitty, and now thinks that this game is predominantly about the location of the button on that particular weapon. Do not ask me why, but I believe that this is worth sharing here.

My wife says "oh no...you're going to run around throwing bananas again?"

well...that and gettin killed :(

My friend Cara says I'm going to play with my "Imaginary Friends".

Oh and BTW Kepler, I thought you were a teenager. You're not from down South are ya? Married, holy smokes I was way off. :whistle:

Teenager? Noooo - I will be hitting the giant four-zero this winter! And I am in New Hampshire in the cold cold north.

Teenager? Noooo - I will be hitting the giant four-zero this winter! And I am in New Hampshire in the cold cold north.

w00t! just another one of us "old folks" refusing to age gracefully. lol, jk. another new englander, eh? i miss the great white north...

• 2 weeks later...

I imagine I have friends sometimes...........................and my wife says its OK to play with them :) Kepler is just a hop,skip and a jump away from me.................probably less than 100 miles.

• 2 weeks later...
I imagine I have friends sometimes...........................and my wife says its OK to play with them :) Kepler is just a hop,skip and a jump away from me.................probably less than 100 miles.

What town? What State? Remind me. You have told me before, in play.