Sign in to follow this  
METAL

Happy Left day Lodingi!

9 posts in this topic

:happy1:

Today is the day of the leftyes. ;) And as I know that Lodingi is a left handed I wanted to congrat him as a fellow lefter.

I am lefty too as I write & type with my left hand too. :):mml:

I also saw that in the article about the left handed ppl was said that unlikely as the expresion "left handed" is used, most of the left handed ppl are more tallanted and had gained a higher rank in their professions and more succeedable in the things they do. :) 1 of the famouse leftyes is Nuton Einstein, for example.

Edited by METAL

There is a day for people like me wow :blink::mml:

I'm lefty, wife is lefty, older son is lefty.

Youngest son is righty..anybody want'em?

Lefties are the only people in their right minds. :)

To add two more ppl that I remember they were lefty's, Jimmy Hendrix & Tesla, the phisician. ^_^

(btw I just remember on my way here about one post of yours, KNIX, where u was saying about J H and that u r left handed too. ^_^ ).

I am lefty too as I write & type with my left hand too. :):mml:

i think we all type with our left hand...and right

Well I mainly type with my left and I only write with my left. ;)

Edited by METAL

To add two more ppl that I remember they were lefty's, Jimmy Hendrix & Tesla, the phisician. ^_^

(btw I just remember on my way here about one post of yours, KNIX, where u was saying about J H and that u r left handed too. ^_^ ).

I actually just bought a guitar and will have my first lesson on the 20th. I asked my future teacher which guitar I should get as while I am mostly left handed, however do a couple of things right handed (swing a golf club and baseball bat, no idea why).

As guitars are heavily righthand user friendly, as is sheet music, scales etc, I didn't want to just have a right guitar restrung (as Jimi did).

He told me to clap my hands as if I was applauding. If I clapped both hands together equally, then I should use a right guitar. If however I clapped my left hand into my right hand, then get a lefty guitar.....which I did...this one...

633165966120830133.jpg

BTW other lefty guitarists besides Jimi....

Paul McCartney

paul_mccartney.jpg

Tony Iommi (bangs head)

TonyIommi.jpg

Kurt Cobain

kurt_17.jpg

Edited by [FF5]Knix

I actually just bought a guitar and will have my first lesson on the 20th. I asked my future teacher which guitar I should get as while I am mostly left handed, however do a couple of things right handed (swing a golf club and baseball bat, no idea why).

As guitars are heavily righthand user friendly, as is sheet music, scales etc, I didn't want to just have a right guitar restrung (as Jimi did).

He told me to clap my hands as if I was applauding. If I clapped both hands together equally, then I should use a right guitar. If however I clapped my left hand into my right hand, then get a lefty guitar.....which I did...this one...

633165966120830133.jpg

Congrats! B)

Paul McCartney

paul_mccartney.jpg

Tony Iommi (bangs head)

TonyIommi.jpg

EDITED

U mean another 2 of the greatest guitarists thatplay ith their left hands.

The the 3rd one was a drunk person that wasn't really making a good music, tough like Counter-Strike had some fan data base... :lol: .

Edited by METAL