Server with more than 16 players?

lol i cant believe you posted this.. didnt you have a talk about this already? :P

now i can say it to you directly: YES, it is possible to host a server that shows 30 slots!! Thou, as soon as 16 people are in, the game doesnt allow any more people to join ;) .. "The Serverhostess" had a 18 slots server running last year and from that i can tell, that when there were 16 people inside and i tried to join as 17th player, it didnt let me in "Unable to join, server is full" (or smth like that) ... and before you even start: NO, I was not banned at that time ;)

Well after you started... any problem for my to post this and check if there's any newer info about it.... :whistle: At the end there maybe some solution... see I was dreaming about new anti-cheat mod and one is on his way. I was dreaming on that one server and it may happens too. :)

see I was dreaming about new anti-cheat mod and one is on his way.

:)

hahah ok :D ... looking forward to play on it and imagining your face again when you notice that I'm still "smoking you in a pipe" :aaevil::lol:

Edited by Sir I pus

hahah ok :D ... looking forward to play on it and imagining your face again when you notice that I'm still "smoking you in a pipe" :aaevil::lol:

I hope it wont be your son when I kick your buttocks then. :lol::happy1:

I hope it wont be your son when I kick your buttocks then. :lol::happy1:

Sigh.. I'm gonna put my mouse and keyboard to the ground and control them with my feet .. maybe you'll manage to beat me then :rolleyes: