Lagging big time!

Hi me and Bronze and Kitty and few others recently are expiriencing strange lag in the servers. To me it happened into sfi, ff5 and ns dd servers. In DM I had no problems, which is the strange thing. I wonder could it be the master server? Or what it's causing it? Any ideas? :unsure:

Edited by METAL

Hi me and Bronze and Kitty and few others recently are expiriencing strange lag in the servers. To me it happened into sfi, ff5 and ns dd servers. In DM I had no problems, which is the strange thing. I wonder could it be the master server? Or what it's causing it? Any ideas? :unsure:

Could be an issue with your ISP.

cause the servers are hosted at different locations it is doubtful that all could be causing the problem.

All the master server does is listen for active servers to put on the list and verify your CD key to play.

Metal is right...mega lag in Nolf

we all from different countries and have different ISP's

It happens to US and Euro

It's like a general Nolf2 lag...

In my opinion...it's Cate Archer...she wants Nolf3 :rolleyes:

I lag no matter what, I just live with it ^^

But this is concerning... Interesting thought there Nat... :)

GooD PoinT NatteR :D

Zymon, I am (virtualy) born with the lag, but this one is strange kinda... it lags on and off... and constant sometimes. :o

Edited by METAL

okay guys this is odd. I've had this lagg in DD for like 4 months n I thought like its never gonna end, well guess what today I tried DM on SFI server (after reading Metal's post, as he said earlier, he doesnt lagg there either) and it didnt lagg at all for me EITHER, I was like wtf.. I played normal & it was sooo smooth I felt like dying cos it felt so heavenly. & then went back to DD, it lagged as ever. So as I could assume the lagg in DD aint my comps fault right? Pleeeease somebody do some trick or whatever it takes so that I (& some others) can play properly again :) theres got to be something somebody can do.. if not, from now you can find me from DM :P

Must have been something in it - I had really bad lag in NS server - for me normally a 30 ping and no lag. Yet in SFI DM server no lag and 150 ping.

Not a normal day of NOLF - I think there is a conspiracy here somewhere!!!!!!

okay guys this is odd. I've had this lagg in DD for like 4 months n I thought like its never gonna end, well guess what today I tried DM on SFI server (after reading Metal's post, as he said earlier, he doesnt lagg there either) and it didnt lagg at all for me EITHER, I was like wtf.. I played normal & it was sooo smooth I felt like dying cos it felt so heavenly. & then went back to DD, it lagged as ever. So as I could assume the lagg in DD aint my comps fault right? Pleeeease somebody do some trick or whatever it takes so that I (& some others) can play properly again :) theres got to be something somebody can do.. if not, from now you can find me from DM :P

Must have been something in it - I had really bad lag in NS server - for me normally a 30 ping and no lag. Yet in SFI DM server no lag and 150 ping.

Not a normal day of NOLF - I think there is a conspiracy here somewhere!!!!!!

Have a go at it now gents (SFI DD server). :aikido:

This time I had the normal lag... :( my isp this this time... Anyways the FF was on. Will try tonight to see for sure, but I think it was better. Thank you!

I sometimes have really bad lag in Battlefield 2142 :) .. but then i just change the server or restart my comp :P

Having no lag on any server i can play on in nolf :)

:) Soo Gomad, Bronze, Kitty, and whole bunch of ppl got a bad isp and crapped hardware at once... :rolleyes: To remind that the master server was recently maintained... and bronze had started to complain along with bella about some strange lag when more ppl join a server after the master server was just fixed. I had something like that back then but it went away. Maybe now it have gotten worst, what ever it is. Edited by METAL

I dont lag in any server server, not in sfi either.... My ISP isnt that good... ive got a really bad upload...

I got almost no in dm... in dd yup... i want to hear gomad and any of the others that have the same lag... Shini for instance... although I had isp problems rge last days, it's really strange that in the few last days more ppl had faced the same thing. I think it's something global for the game, than any server by itself.

Edited by METAL

I'm not having an issue with lag as much as the weirdest thing happened to me.

I kept getting booted and banned without anyone logged int scmd.

I could reconnect only to get booted in 1-20 seconds later.

I tried other servers and they were fine. Then I came back later and also today and the problem didn't occur.

Who knows :S