So what are all the kids listening to these days?

I was hoping people would somehow be aware of what's happening outside their house. Besides, I wouldn't be seen dead there.

Anyway, another way to explain this to those oversees:

Each year, during summer, the people of Northern Europe suddenly get interested in Southern Europe. In a similar way to how they move towards the Alps in winter, they move en masse to the Mediterranean. Sort of like spring break, I gather, but basically involving everybody. Campings with families bringing their own peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles and teenagers getting drunk. Everyone goes a little crazy. And when they come back, they bring along the stuff they used to hear over there. So everybody now:

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena

Que tu cuerpo es pa darle alegria y cosa buena

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena

Hey Macarena!

Btw Indy, isn't Indigo girls liberal music? :D I like them, but visited their site once, and it was all gay rights and Cuba and whatnot.

Anywho, I'll do the Macarena anytime. Anyone remember Bailando?

What was Bailando... :blink:

btw Caip... shin told, that you want to talk with me... :D why? what? where? :)

Sonic Goo' date='May 28 2007, 03:04 PM' post='72220']

I was hoping people would somehow be aware of what's happening outside their house. Besides, I wouldn't be seen dead there.

Anyway, another way to explain this to those oversees:

Each year, during summer, the people of Northern Europe suddenly get interested in Southern Europe. In a similar way to how they move towards the Alps in winter, they move en masse to the Mediterranean. Sort of like spring break, I gather, but basically involving everybody. Campings with families bringing their own peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles and teenagers getting drunk. Everyone goes a little crazy. And when they come back, they bring along the stuff they used to hear over there. So everybody now:

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena

Que tu cuerpo es pa darle alegria y cosa buena

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena

Hey Macarena!

No sh!t :blink: ok.

Btw Indy, isn't Indigo girls liberal music? :D I like them, but visited their site once, and it was all gay rights and Cuba and whatnot.

Anywho, I'll do the Macarena anytime. Anyone remember Bailando?

Yep! Lesbian love songs! :D But that one in particular is one of my all time favorites.

Yep! Lesbian love songs! :D But that one in particular is one of my all time favorites.

Oh it's a beautiful song, I like it too! I promise I won't tell your conservative friends... :P

yeah Now im reaaaly confused...

Why is this guy dancing with GayPeople? :unsure: Is he Himself gay? :unsure: what the hell does he keep saying throughout the song? :blink: This leaves so many questions to be answered. Im really frightend now after seeing that........ :unsure:

Why does it switch to a homoerotic theme halfway through?!?!?

Oh indy i can always count on you for a chuckle...but seriously Meatal why does it? :blink:

Something tells me this isn't really Metal's cup of tea - but interesting it was!

Still, if you all think THAT was disturbing and homoerotic (it was), try THIS on for size. :D

(Don't watch if you're squeamish!)

Also, I forgot earlier, Indy, but that Jayhawks song was very nice!

It's full of references to all kinds of videos, but the Benny Benassi one should've been most obvious since it's already been linked in this very thread. (Though it cannot be linked enough, IMHO.) But I guess in this particular genre the line between parody and reality has long since blurred. (Other examples include Windowlicker, where Richard D. James outblings, outrides and outmichaeljacksons everyone, and What they do by The Roots, which doesn't work on Youtube since you can't read the little labels. Buttcramp!)

well actually the apex twins is kinda old for 2007 summer hit & the other is just ****. :rolleyes: both aren't much of content or have a message. :P