Return of H.A.R.M

IPB Image

After being inspired by Jlar and his mods, I figured I had to dig up a mod I started last summer and finish some of it. here's a public release for the first chapter.

Chapter II is in progress :)

screenshots:

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

Some of them are from unreleased stuff..

Download chapter 1 here

• Like 1

I was gonna ask who done the voice... :D

Nice work Bella. ;) But I had to turn down the volume a bit ... on the full trotule it was a bit too high than the rest of the sounds, but it was perfect after i tuned it a little bit down... maybe it's my headset, I love to turn it as up as posible. :D

I found that twi "i" are missing... on the if and tthe it words in the notes.

I have found a secret sleep gas. :D I have found a great time during the game play. xD IMO this mod deserves 100/10. ;) If it was a game by itself, I would say that is one of the best. (and it's hard to get me say that about any game / demo / modd etc... ) Soo the game play deserves a very HIGH valuation. :D I start playin this mod in 5 am in the morning. I was wondering whether to go and try to sleep or give it a try? :D Soo u get what I did. And it was great!

Btw I tryeds the coop while playing the sp. The ninjas didn't want to shoot me and they were labeled as friends. I even didn't think of anything like that. It gave the chance to walk around as descised harm operative, it was great and gave me a new way of xp in this game. :)

btw it was great to play with the two ninjas in sp. That was really great, I mean it's better than the other games I have tryed that u have to play with pc units.

Thank you! :D

Hey, that's too short. :( I've just start my game to finish the lvl, but i toughtr thee was going to 1 more before the end. I jus thad to kill the soldier and power up the gen and lift the crain and that's it. :( When is the next coming? :D

Thats so cool :D GOOOO spawniee!

Nice work Spawn

nice voice acting too

I've added it to the UnityHQ downloads too FYI B)

When is the next coming?

Hmmm.. June 2009.. (or a bit sooner i hope)

These things take a whole lot of time to do!

I'll get back to it when I have some more spare time

Thanks for the comments :)

There's gonna be a rerelease though, bugs have that nasty habbit of showing up after a release :blink:

Hmmm.. June 2009.. (or a bit sooner i hope)

These things take a whole lot of time to do!

I'll get back to it when I have some more spare time

Thanks for the comments :)

There's gonna be a rerelease though, bugs have that nasty habbit of showing up after a release :blink:

Very nice work there indeed! :)

Thou i can't come past the Supersoldier :( .. Every time i just kill him (life bar at zero), the supersoldier continues walking for a few seconds, then the screen freezes and nolf crashes :(

And a littlebit "constructive criticism" here too :):

1. like Metal said, the voicevolume was a bit too high compared to the rest of the sounds

2.(not that i could do it any better :P) but the maplayout was a bit monotonous.. again and again many many doors, reminded me abit of matrix in that endless hall with the green doors "the constructors level" :laugh:

3.(guess that is just my personal sensation) A bit of the "puzzle" (finding id card, ladder, correct way a.s.o.) should be exchanged with a littlebit more difficulty of coming past the enemies in general :)

All in all, i still enjoyed playing it very much! Rly good work there Spawn!! :D

Edited by Belladonna

Very nice work there indeed! :)

Thou i can't come past the Supersoldier :( .. Every time i just kill him (life bar at zero), the supersoldier continues walking for a few seconds, then the screen freezes and nolf crashes

:lol:

And a littlebit "constructive criticism" here too :

1. like Metal said, the voicevolume was a bit too high compared to the rest of the sounds

But I've alse said that if u turnit down a little bit it's perfect. :)

2.(not that i could do it any better :P) but the maplayout was a bit monotonous.. again and again many many doors, reminded me abit of matrix in that endless hall with the green doors "the constructors level" :laugh:

Dude, quit smoking pot. :P

3.(guess that is just my personal sensation) A bit of the "puzzle" (finding id card, ladder, correct way a.s.o.) should be exchanged with a littlebit more difficulty of coming past the enemies in general

All in all, i still enjoyed playing it very much! Rly good work there Spawn!!

I don't know what you mean by hard, but it was fun, which is more important than difficulties. :P I haven't got stuck anywhere there for awhile long, which in other games happens due to lots of other reasons. :P You have to kill the soldier between the genarator so when he explodes to open the shwitch for you. :)

Edited by METAL

If you ask me there's no fun in just running through the levels, meaning I really wanted to make it harder to find all the pieces in the puzzle than I already did :P

I'm aware of most of the bugs now I think, and will improve this in a second release as mentioned before :)

But thanks for pointing them out :)

Well I think Spawn did an excellent job with the mod. I welcome the "new adventures" for my NOLF 2 game.

If you don't like Spawn's mod you don't have to play it you know ;)

Could aways make your own mod :P

If you ask me there's no fun in just running through the levels, meaning I really wanted to make it harder to find all the pieces in the puzzle than I already did :P

I'm aware of most of the bugs now I think, and will improve this in a second release as mentioned before :)

But thanks for pointing them out :)

well actualy it really was hard enough. I have spend lot time to get where or what I have to do... then to figure out what I have to do with that ladder. :mellow:

And I needed time to search for things in the area when I finalythought to try the radiator.

TBH I wondered y those radiators never even made a steam in the sp. Then I remembered that in siberia they don't have warm radiators. And in uinity is warm weather... ! :rolleyes:

Well I think Spawn did an excellent job with the mod. I welcome the "new adventures" for my NOLF 2 game.

If you don't like Spawn's mod you don't have to play it you know ;)

Could aways make your own mod :P

Thanks for nice words :)

well actualy it really was hard enough. I have spend lot time to get where or what I have to do... then to figure out what I have to do with that ladder.

And I needed time to search for things in the area when I finalythought to try the radiator.

hehehe, Good.. Sneaky one isn't it :)

Excellent map! good job :)

but Im stuck :P

I got the two ninjas and a boat.. what now?

Must have missed something easy

You're at a point where there is a bug, you might have to pick up your last save and do it again.

This is ofcourse one of the things that will be fixed in the new release which is coming soon..

Oh man............ My last save where long way back :(

Since I only saved on one slot in Sector G :(

Oh well good work anyway ;)