Sign in to follow this  
METAL

EUROVISION SUCKS!

I can't belive they took the bulgarian couple in to the finals and that they took all the rest of un conpetent and non-autor song participants. :angry: wtf! is this? That's juat suxx.

I think that the public in the hall didn't like it either, cos there was boo.

P.S.: I can't belive they let the serbian dude to participate at all, cos his/her song wasn't even his. :rolleyes::lol::D

LMAO, the serbian won! :lol: He~she=it won with a song that even ain't his. That was one of the most funny and disgusting things I ever saw. :D

IPB Image

VERKA !!!! :D

Marija did a good job! :)

(do i care?)

Do I care if u care? :rolleyes: But you''re right. That song suxx even after it's been stolen & crappen up on the top. :P:)

Edited by METAL

wh ydidnt denmark qualify? .. i guess the world ain't ready for a man in womensuit.. ok honestly.. i wouldnt have voted for it either..

but i got the impression of the eastern countries had a deal about voting on eachother.. BAH

did you see Apocalyptica playing while they were counting votes.. damn they are so kewl.!

IPB Image

My avatar home-made :P

Isn't this the same discussion every year? Eurovision falls under the same category as X-Factor and such. People only watch because they a. like watching car crashes b. are elderly and would get a heart attack/brain aneurysm from anything actually deep and meaningful or c. are gay and have a peculiar love of kitsch.

Edited by [TNT] Sonic Goo

but i got the impression of the eastern countries had a deal about voting on eachother.. BAH

That doesnt matter at all! The winning song always needs votes from every country in order to win, not only the few 12 points from neighbourcountries! 5 F.Y.R.'s who all vote 12 points for Serbia, is still not a win for serbia (60 points). You still need the 208 other points from the other countries in order to win esc!

And it's actually no deal, just the same taste of music! .. Take Germany, UK or Ireland for example.. when Germany took 5th place in 2000 they got votes from many countries, not only the neighbour countries! Now that they had a rly badly sucking song they don't even get high votes from the countries that are closest to germany! UK didn't give a single point to Ireland, the Irish 12 points weren't for UK.

Europe has decided and the best song of that night has won! :)

Edited by suglylinni

IPB Image

VERKA !!!! :D

Marija did a good job! :)

LOOOOOL

I've seen their music video, awesome stuff IPB Image

They deserve their victory :lol:

Sonic Goo' date='May 13 2007, 08:09 AM' post='72054']

Isn't this the same discussion every year? Eurovision falls under the same category as X-Factor and such. People only watch because they a. like watching car crashes b. are elderly and would get a heart attack/brain aneurysm from anything actually deep and meaningful or c. are gay and have a peculiar love of kitsch.

:lol: kinda accurant.

well for example here in bg we got a mobile operator called globul which is greek... if u remember we gave ourselfs 12 points each. :lol:

Europe has decided and the best song of that night has won! :)

Yeah, right. :rolleyes: That even doesn't look like a song, and infact it ain't. It's only a crap production with stolen element and parts in there. If you ask me, I still think our song sucked big time, but I admit it.

And since this was soo loved by all the ppl in Europe, y does on u tube had Lordi's performance from EV 2007, and no of the "winner"? :rolleyes: Guess that there are no such fans out there, soo the only explanation is that due to the crappy semi-final noone wanted to vote and this vote was cast only by the ex-FYR and serbian emigrants. :P

After reading this thread, and reading about this show, I have nothing to offer up to you all but this...

http://www.immigration-bureau.org/

Edited by [FF5]Knix

Which intra-US song contest is there to win for us?

I believe in the early days Eurovision was something for the 60+. Then Discos and Clubs started to broadcast it for their totally plastered guests.

Well, METAL, you're right here I guess. But the truth is - it already sucked last year. Think about that :P . Who won back then? Hmm...

THE SUN!!!!! ... I dunno what it is like this newspaper, but according to their way of presenting things ( saw it once in english class 3 years ago) it reminds me pretty much of our german "Bild-Zeitung" .. pretty trustworthy one :)

THE SUN!!!!! ... I dunno what it is like this newspaper, but according to their way of presenting things ( saw it once in english class 3 years ago) it reminds me pretty much of our german "Bild-Zeitung" .. pretty trustworthy one :)

Well, around the soccer world cup in Germany, they announced the German team would be playing with piked helmets... But as far as I can tell, they didn't, after all. But press work :P .

Edited by discoMIME

Well, METAL, you're right here I guess. But the truth is - it already sucked last year. Think about that :P . Who won back then? Hmm...

Well yeah, Helena Papaarizou sang there. :P

lol did u hear greatbrtains song goes right through my head