Sign in to follow this  
UHQBot

BigDataDude: Metallic Auroran Crate & Lost Metallic Crate BUGGED or INTENDED!?!

1 post in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphacake View Post
Who says the players have different mindsets? I'm going to stop right here and say that this just sounds like an assumption, with no basis and no evidence to prove any point. But I hope that we can hear a little more from you and shed a little more light on what we're experiencing here in NA.And why does making comparisons about players in different regions regarding the same game not work? What is it exactly that doesn't work? Can you provide us with more information, so we can continue the discussion? What other games with different regions do you have experience? What were the mindsets of the differing regions? What were differences in the game? What about the differing regions did not allow for things to be the same?

I will preface this with exactly what I said in the thread you quoted, "in my experience." The different regions are accepting of different things in the same game. There is plenty of data out there to show players in different regions like to do different things in the same game this is also pretty known in the AA community. A good example is what is used a lot, "The KR grind." Grinding for hours and hours is mostly acceptable in some regions while here in NA it is mostly not acceptable. There are also different acceptance of what should and shouldn't be placed on the marketplace. I am sure long term AA players know the differences in the regions and their respective players.Also the meta usually followed is by region. For example, say the top players in KR play an Archer. The players in that region will be more likely to adopt that as their meta where other regions will do their own thing. Of course you can have it where the meta from one region who started before another is adopted into a new region as well.However, to keep this in context, in this case we are talking about the economy. Based upon differences by regions you can't just say something selling for 1g in one region and 10g in another region is broke. This is exactly why we are gathering the data here now, to try and prove there is or isn't an issue and/or see the difference and spark discussions around it.

Jump to post...

View the full article