Small vs tall

METAL

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Srry, I had to figure out if I could make the date for this match. I guess I'm short, so please add me to the short list.

Would someone please tell me what server this is going to take place at? UnityHQ server? Anyone? If it's a Euro server, then please count me out because I can't stand the lag. :angry: I know I sound spoiled and picky, but if my ping is rediculous then I'm not going to play too well. :)

Edited by Triggerhappy

Due to natural reasons 1 of the participant's have grown a foot long since 16 and now he is to be moved into long... I mean the tall team. :)

Hey metal, my name is Triggerhappy, not "TriggerHappy!" I lowercased the "H" for a reason! :D

My bad. :( Sry. What's the reason?

My bad. :( Sry. What's the reason?

LOL it's not a big deal, I was just giving you crap. :lol: The reason is partly because I originally messed it up when I first started using it, and also because I'm using it as a name, not an adjective as it was originally intended. :) That's why.

You'll have to take my name off the list. I forgot it was Mother's Day on the 13th here and I intend to go somewhere and enjoy myself, so I won't be around to play. You all have a good time, though. :D

You'll have to take my name off the list. I forgot it was Mother's Day on the 13th here and I intend to go somewhere and enjoy myself, so I won't be around to play. You all have a good time, though. :D

Have a happy one, Bella!

:unsure::unsure: *twidles thumbs* im still here.....lol

Between you and me who kinda share the same problem here: Keep your haughty and don't argue with nerds! <_<

Edited by suglylinni