just played the demo..intelligence and music?

Hey,

i just tried the demo..and is it just the demo or does the game have no intelligence items? I mean the drawers and cabinets weren't opening.. there was no "open" sign on them. And there was the NOLF 2 soundtrack...is there no new music either?

Oh and ofcourse..enemies keep shooting blindly even when you're hiding..

Hey,

i just tried the demo..and is it just the demo or does the game have no intelligence items? I mean the drawers and cabinets weren't opening.. there was no "open" sign on them. And there was the NOLF 2 soundtrack...is there no new music either?

Oh and ofcourse..enemies keep shooting blindly even when you're hiding..

I don't know where, but in one scene of the full version (think before the czech republic mission) the main actor "Jack" says something like "Stealth is not what i'm good at" (dunno exactly since i have german soundfiles only).

So this character "Jack" is meant as some kind of "ruffian", no special gadgets, no sense for spying things, no sense for walking noiseless and stuff. So "Enemies shoot wildly" only cause that character isn't able of behaving stealthy and therefor the AI's are set to always know where you are in my opinion. The only aim of CJ, is to kill your enemies, to pull the trigger of your weapon 24/7, and to add some "missing" part to the storyline of the nolf-series games.

does the game have no intelligence items?

Yes, the game needs no intelligence! :P .. Just a finger not releasing the fire key :lol:

Edited by suglylinni

Yes, no intelligence there. Yup, pretty hard, although it's called brainless you got to think twice before u run there and shoot. And it's very short. :) But u can try to play it. The comunity there is ... well there isn't one. :D Good luck with it! ;)

Edited by METAL

:mellow: ack...collecting intelligence was cool!! one of the best parts of NOLF..reallly amusing stuff at times.

Well this game obviously didnt take much time and is what it's supposed to be. A shooter.