StormChaser

silly question..

Hey,

I was wondering...When you return from the Evil Alliance mission and get a job with HARM, Why does Kamal keep telling you to wash your hands with hot water? Lol.

Hahaha, I remember that you got to go to the toilet to get your gun and stuff. :D Welcome to the comunity.

Edited by METAL

Hey,

I was wondering...When you return from the Evil Alliance mission and get a job with HARM, Why does Kamal keep telling you to wash your hands with hot water? Lol.

I think it fogs up the mirror so that you can read a message. Not sure, though...

hahaha..yeah i checked that out again..The mirror reads "corner stall"..i found the stuff in the stall anyway. And i though Kamal was trying to imply that i'd got my hands dirty ..as in you know when you kill people..Lol.

hahaha..yeah i checked that out again..The mirror reads "corner stall"..i found the stuff in the stall anyway. And i though Kamal was trying to imply that i'd got my hands dirty ..as in you know when you kill people..Lol.

In my opinion that hint of kamal was only for those players who aren't too nosy, who don't care too much about opening everything possible :P ... I guess 95% of those who played this game have found the items even before they read the note on the mirror. Would have been a bit better, if it was some secret almost invisible hiding place (like the secret weaponchamber in peppers custom map "more violence in the villa"), so the hint would actually make any sense.

In my opinion that hint of kamal was only for those players who aren't too nosy, who don't care too much about opening everything possible :P ... I guess 95% of those who played this game have found the items even before they read the note on the mirror. Would have been a bit better, if it was some secret almost invisible hiding place (like the secret weaponchamber in peppers custom map "more violence in the villa"), so the hint would actually make any sense.

Thats so true Sugs...everytime I get to a new place, I move the cursor around like a bug, and open everything possible - looking for the magic pixel that says, open...I never even knew the mirror said anything because I opened the stalls first

Me too. :rolleyes: Maybe for the most ... unsmarth was nessery first to wonder a bit wtf he want's me to wash my 'donkey' .. hands! hmm I shall look at the washer.. no nothing... hmm maybe the syphon ... hmm yukh! no! maybe the mirror ... yes ... no!