Trying to connect to Nolf 2 servers Problem

KillerKat

First i have to click the refresh button 10 times for it to get 8+ servers on list (otherwise it wil lshow none) When i try connect some say I need livesforever mod, which is turned on in custom and shows when i start game (1.3 LivesForever) I try another server it works but no game opens up nothing happens.

Help pls

2 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Yes, that was the last thing i needed to dl, and it opens up that launcher and it says play custom options display and exit

Click the refresh button that I've pointed out in the screenshot. That should start it populating with servers that are up. 

multi-playerlaunch.jpg

44 minutes ago, Eliteone said:

Click the refresh button that I've pointed out in the screenshot. That should start it populating with servers that are up. 

multi-playerlaunch.jpg

I said i clicked refresh 10 times at least to get it displaying 8+ servers. Then when i join a server the game doesnt open, and some serv ask me for lives forever mod and i have all that selected in custom.

Some of the servers out there run the livesforever plus mod. As it is a separate mod it wouldn't load if you only had the livesforever mod. 

I noticed lots of dead servers in the database so I cleaned them out earlier today. Can you post a screenshot of what servers show up for you?

• 1 month later...