NOLF 3 PETITION PLEASE SIGN IN

1Nightmare1

I don't think it doesn't appeal to people. There's plenty of people who are tired of the same old cliche's we've seen for decades now. And there's plenty as well who don't get into gaming because of that. So fulfilling a need in the current market, plus enlarging that market = sense. They just need to market it properly.

Sonic Goo' date='Mar 15 2007, 08:31 AM' post='71064']

I don't think it doesn't appeal to people. There's plenty of people who are tired of the same old cliche's we've seen for decades now. And there's plenty as well who don't get into gaming because of that. So fulfilling a need in the current market, plus enlarging that market = sense. They just need to market it properly.

Yes thats true, and I think the biggest reason Nolf wasn't sold well becasue Sierra failed advertise that sequal well!

Exuse my Russian but Sierra and Monolith suck balls! <_<

• 5 weeks later...

I added mine, I'm number 95. We almost have a hundred signatures...I don't know if that's impressive or not for this game. I hope despite the lack of profit made from NOLF2 that they decide to conclude a great series.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed folks, you never know!

Edited by Triggerhappy

I added mine, I'm number 95. We almost have a hundred signatures...I don't know if that's impressive or not for this game. I hope despite the lack of profit made from NOLF2 that they decide to conclude a great series.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed folks, you never know!

Need to get about 10000 more (some of the big online petitions have that many) before they will take much notice.

While it's cool 100 people have signed it, Sierra/VU won't make a sequel cause of it.

Keep up the efforts nonetheless B)

• 1 year later...
Thats right every body theres a petition now, and theres only 42 signatures, I want to push this number. I just discovered this site today, and I want everyone in this forum to go out there and sign in! I want nolf 3!

:D

Its in here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/nolf3/

as a fan of nolf 1 & 2 i want a nolf 3 too :D gotta make it happen. nolf 2 didnt feel like a end to the series so they need nolf 3

I have to agree with Elite. 100 signatures isn't squat. For this game it is impressive simply because of our community size. While people have come and gone throughout the years of NOLF2 glory days all the way to now, it's never been a popular game or had a large crowd of people playing it at one time. While I still think it's good to keep an optimistic attitude about this and we should try our best to try and persuade the game developers to make a sequel, our community just doesn't have the numbers to make an effective petition. However, I hope that despite their lack of interest as of late that they will at least consider making a sequel at some point, if they haven't already. Sometimes no news is good news...sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

TBH I would've preferred a NOLF 3 than Contract Jack, I just don't get why they didn't release one. Look at Hitman & how many games they released for that series, NOLF is so good, & deserves to go on & on :)

But I have to say NOLF 1 is way better than NOLF 2, but both are just perfect games.

If you really want to explore what is or is not going on for this game series, I might suggest that an enterprising person would pursue this as a journalist would. Find out who at Sierra Games would be knowledgable about game development decisions. A marketing VP who worked on NOLF2, someone like that. Email them and ask if they would be willing to satisfy a fan's curiosity and answer some questions. Ask them what is motiviating game development right now, and why the NOLF series seems to be idle.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...