NOLF 3 PETITION PLEASE SIGN IN

1Nightmare1

Thats right every body theres a petition now, and theres only 42 signatures, I want to push this number. I just discovered this site today, and I want everyone in this forum to go out there and sign in! I want nolf 3!

:D

Its in here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/nolf3/

Also when anyone signs in, please tell them that they need to advertise that petition better, but its up to you, not me!

Thats right every body theres a petition now, and theres only 42 signatures, I want to push this number. I just discovered this site today, and I want everyone in this forum to go out there and sign in! I want nolf 3!

:D

Its in here:

http://www.petitiononline.com/nolf3/

C'mon guys we need much help as we can possibly help! They can't end a sequal with no ending!

C'mon guys, 55 of you visited today! I want to see 100+ signatures over there! Don't you guys want Nolf 3?

Yes, we need to get much support as we can, everyone wants Nolf 3, everytime I think about this game I wonder how would it be, that sequal has won two editor choice award from each two titles, (except CJ), and Nolf and us don't have to suffer just because Sierra didn't adverertised the game the way they supposed to, I have googled Nolf 3 and all I see is hopes, doubts, predictions, and demands. This game has a potential to become a great game of the year of they make the Nolf 3, Fear isn't appealing to me, and no game will replace this game. I wish this petition was adverised more!

No One Lives Forever Will Always Live In Our Hearts!

You guys can also view the signatures and comments on that website, come on guys we need more signatures, 63 isn't enough!

Bump, keep those signs coming, anyboyd have any ideas of how to spread this better?

Call me the cynic but if this petition (which had over 15000) http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?NX01 had no impact on the final outcome what makes you think this will?

Bottom line for Sierra/VU is $$$$ they will only make a sequel if they think it will be profitable to do so.

You need to work that angle to make any sort of impression on them. Their official statements have been they are not working on a NOLF 3 nor do they intend too.

Sorry I had to play the devil's advocate but perhaps working on getting what we have now improved would be something we have a shot at ;).

Call me the cynic but if this petition (which had over 15000) http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?NX01 had no impact on the final outcome what makes you think this will?

Probably the production of a video game is cheaper than the production of an expensive and regular TV show? ;)

(anyway, Star Trek seems to be getting its re-boot now anyway... with a high budget for a big film :))

Recent first person shooters:

Battlefield 2142: a grim and gritty futuristic shooter

Close Quarters Conflict: a grim and gritty present day shooter

History Channel: a grim and gritty historic shooter

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: a grim and gritty fantasy shooter

F.E.A.R. Extraction Point: a grim and gritty near-future shooter

World War II Combat: Iwo Jima: a grim and gritty historic shooter

Warpath: a grim and gritty futuristic shooter

Terrawars: New York Invasion: a grim and gritty near-future shooter

The Ship: ok, this one's cool

Prey: a grim and gritty futuristic shooter

Upcoming first person shooters:

Crysis: a grim and gritty futuristic shooter

Warhound: a grim and gritty present day shooter

Halo 2: a grim and gritty futuristic shooter

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: a grim and gritty futuristic shooter

I'd say there is and will be plenty of room for something with funny characters, retro sixties stylings and bananas. :)

You hit right on the spot what I don't like about other FPS games, Goo. Why are they all dark, depressing and the majority are military? Ugh. I'll keep my bananas, thank you very much.

Although I'm still hopeful Time Shift won't suck.

Probably the production of a video game is cheaper than the production of an expensive and regular TV show? ;)

(anyway, Star Trek seems to be getting its re-boot now anyway... with a high budget for a big film :))

Funny you mention that. trekunited.com had even raised a large sum of $$ to "jumpstart" the Save Enterprise campaign (they raised close to 1,000,000 US dollars)

and it didn't have any impact.

Want to get Sierra/VU's attention. Wave some $$ their way to develop a Nolf 3. Cause like I said previously they look at the bottom line.

Is developing this going to be profitable for this company or our stockholders

They go by numbers plain and simple. Reason why games like Call of Duty get sequels is they sold well.

Nolf 2 while cutting edge in it's time and fun didn't appeal to the "mass" gamers. Therefore it wasn't a profitable venture for them and Contract Jack didn't help them in forming their current opinion.

I'm all for the efforts nonetheless. Just don't get too disappointed if it falls on deaf ears is all.