StormChaser

fortgotten bunker mod

Hey guys,

Has anyone played this forgotten bunker single player mod? I downloaded it from www.fileplanet.com and tried it in the usual way with the custom/mods folder.

And i get the name with the version 1.3 in the game menu but its not in the chapter list like it should be. Another SP mod worked so i dont know what the problem is. Anyone know?

Hello again! Jup I did. First of all we do talk about the Nolf 1 (!) mod here!? And the mod only seems to run with version 1.004 of Nolf 1, according to this. You should update anyway. See UnityHQs download section!

I ran the installer (.exe) and started the mod using the shortcut it created. Otherwise you have to click "Advanced" in the launcher window and add "-rez custom\FORGOTTEN_BUNKER.rez" to the command line field.

After that you should see a forgotten bunker loading screen, Cate is replaced by Jack in the starting screen and the missions show up.

To be honest, I liked the mod SHOWDOWN more. Be sure to try it!

Oh!! WIts a NOLF 1 mod!! lol... What is it doing in the maps folder of NOLF 2 on Fileplanet...Hehe problem solved i guess.. Thanks.