Sign in to follow this  
DX3M

Nolf 2 dead bodies problem (windows 10)

2 posts in this topic

So I've downloaded nolf 2 at nolfrevival.tk had to fix the widescreen with adding the "FOV" "90" in the display.cfg on windows 10

I'm in the first level (tutorial basically) everything seems to be running perfectly, untill I get to the first 2 enemies.

at first when I kill the enemy and I stand over it, the pickup body icon appears, so I pick it up, but the body dissapears, and the game thinks I don't have a body on me, so I can still run shoot etc, it doesn't show I'm carrying a body. so I go behind a corner to drop the body, but the game doesn't do anything, so I just kept on playing untill I shot the second enemy.

So once more I stand over the new dead body, I get the pickup icon and as soon as I pickup the dead body, it drops the first dead body instead.. I googled a bit, no solution.

So I experimented with the Compatibility and went for Win XP sp3 lowest setting possible, went back into the game

and YES the carrying icon for dead body appears, I thought "fixed!"

NEW problem though.. now the game thinks I'm always carrying a dead body, even when I don't have one.. and cant do anything, no running no shooting..

17 hours ago, DX3M said:

So I've downloaded nolf 2 at nolfrevival.tk had to fix the widescreen with adding the "FOV" "90" in the display.cfg on windows 10

I'm in the first level (tutorial basically) everything seems to be running perfectly, untill I get to the first 2 enemies.

at first when I kill the enemy and I stand over it, the pickup body icon appears, so I pick it up, but the body dissapears, and the game thinks I don't have a body on me, so I can still run shoot etc, it doesn't show I'm carrying a body. so I go behind a corner to drop the body, but the game doesn't do anything, so I just kept on playing untill I shot the second enemy.

So once more I stand over the new dead body, I get the pickup icon and as soon as I pickup the dead body, it drops the first dead body instead.. I googled a bit, no solution.

So I experimented with the Compatibility and went for Win XP sp3 lowest setting possible, went back into the game

and YES the carrying icon for dead body appears, I thought "fixed!"

NEW problem though.. now the game thinks I'm always carrying a dead body, even when I don't have one.. and cant do anything, no running no shooting..

Not having any knowledge of any changes they made to the NOLF2 program over there. We have secured via SSL unaltered files for the game including the game media. 

This is the first time I've heard of such an issue like this so I would suggest if you want to continue using their version of the game to contact their support group if they have one.