Juniors vs Seniors - The Sequel

Spacko

btw are we doing EU vs US?

To be honest, if we gather the right players for EU, there wouldnt be the piece of a chance for US neither on Euroserver nor on american server, no matter who US shows up with of atm active players ;)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, if we gather the right players for EU, there wouldnt be the piece of a chance for US neither on Euroserver nor on american server, no matter who US shows up with of atm active players ;)

I agree with sugs :lol:

So then I guess we shouldn't even play the game anymore.......Since we don't stand a chance....Seems some peoples priorities are going down the wrong road.....

You know, trash talking in a joking way is great fun and can get everyone interested, but what you just said Sugly is simply rude and snobbish. Now I don't want to have anything to do with the match when earlier it was sounding like it could be fun. <_<

I don't think that this inpudence is realy needed, can't we just have a match in tdm sever eu vs us with out the childish crap. Pls?

Maybe if we have even players on each side, we could have North America vs. Europe match!

thats true...if it were on a retail server. oh SNAP!

Thanks destroying the US vs Euro match...

This coment shows nothing but aroganze....

Please go elsewhere and destroy other games...

Sugs, you're getting accused of arrogance! Seems like you stepped on some toes there!

If we changed sugs with knix, changed US to Euro everyone would be like "LOLZ!!!!11!!1"

You know, trash talking in a joking way is great fun and can get everyone interested, but what you just said Sugly is simply rude and snobbish. Now I don't want to have anything to do with the match when earlier it was sounding like it could be fun. <_<

Someone (not willing to mention the name in here) took the fun away for me from that match we just played on Sunday too, only a few minutes before we started that match, so let me ruin some atmosphere here too! :angry: .. Anyways, it wasn't rude nor snobbish at all, i was just facing facts!

And no blue, on an anticheat server too!, but anyways, you people proved us that this anticheatthingy isnt obviously preventing everything, by spiting out accusations nevertheless :) Good Job Fool! :lol:

lol. are you still crying because belgaron said he didnt want to play on the NS server?

uhh, most of the "spitting out" of accusations happens in public servers, where there is no anti-cheat fix.

anyways, continue crying about how the big, bad, belgaron ruined your day.

Im getting very tired to hear about you spoiled teenagers whining at each other about every bloody thing just cause you have trouble to control your own hormones!

Im gonna be honest and say that some of you actually ruined this game. You took away what it once used to be. Now its just a place for people to bad mouth and call each other cheaters.

And like I told Belgaron on msn which he agreed with: This new generation of nolfers sucks

I don't know what the game and people used to be in earlier times since i only started playing the game in that "spoiled generation time" , but I agree with you here too nevertheless!

BUT ... Belgaron should be the very last one to agree imo! :X

On Sunday where the UHQ-Match took place, i offered to use the =NS= Server, since the prepared UHQ-Server, was unplayable laggy! We all were in Vent where i suggested it, when someone yelled in the most arrogant and commanding voice "IM NOT GOING TO PLAY IN THE NS SERVER" ... I didnt know who it was, so i waited to hear the voice speaking again, and omg, it was Bel! :X ... Never ever heard such an arrogant, "im king of the world" tone before :wacko: ... It made me wanna scream out the worst curses i can think of, but instead i simply controled myself and left the vent server and was in a rage all the time during that "fun-match" :X ... Thank you very much for that Bel! ...

So as i said, he should be the very last one to agree with you in that point, since he isnt any better! :wacko:

hmph! :lol::lol::lol:

Belgaron is a good friend of mine....don't try to lower him to the same level as you just because he said he didn't want to play in your server......booo f'ing hooo.....ask your momma to wipe the snotty tears off your cheaks just as soon as she changes your diaper.

Bel has his reasons....in fact, a lot of us have our reasons and you happen to be one of mine. Belgaron has contributed more to this community than you ever will.

I agree with Moody 100%....there is a small group of you who have ruined the game.

Gee Sugs, sorry if I stepped on your toes. I wasn't meaning to sound arrogant and commanding, just stating a fact..........I WILL NOT PLAY IN THE NS SERVER! Thats my choice. I would think You would be happy to hear that. Now I could go ON and ON about my reasons but I won't. Lets just let the whole matter end here please.

No, the only thing that strikes me, is the way you said it! The match was planned to be on an american server, i signed up to it, ergo i agreed to playing on an american server. Now that this server once again was laggy, like last time when we tried to play that guys vs. gals match, i suggested the NS server NOT because that would give me a ping advantage, but because i have full control of that server and it would have been possible to lock it for the match in less than 2 minutes... but we played on an unlocked server instead, waiting half an hour to kick every guy that was not in the roster, that was the only thing i had in mind when offering the NS server for that match!

You could have said it in a calm tone, why shouldn't i accept your opinion?, cause i know at least 50% of the other participants felt the same like you. But the way you said it, it sounded to me, like you only said it that way cause that suggestion came out of my mouth.. that felt like a spit in the face! :angry:

BTW: What do you define as "ruined" RXS? ... The loss of players like u? ... In that case im proud of having ruined the game :)

don't try to lower him to the same level as you just because he said he didn't want to play in your server......

Talking about levels...

booo f'ing hooo.....ask your momma to wipe the snotty tears off your cheaks just as soon as she changes your diaper.

That made my day; thanks, buddy. :lol:

My feelings toward suglylinni have no bearing on what topics are closed or stay open, Surak. Now that just about everyone has been insulted, it's time for further idiotic comments to be posted in the dissenters topic where they belong.

Believe it or not, the Juniors vs Seniors match WAS fun for just about everyone. What a shame to see this topic turn so negative.