Juniors vs Seniors - The Sequel

Spacko

I'm sooo sorry but I can't seem to be able to play this match tonight as I've got an important sheepshead tournament, which should have been yesterday but was delayed for today.

I know this is very short before the match, and trust me I'd love to play, but it's impossible today :(

Have fun nonetheless dudes and I really hope someone can stand in for me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...........thinking.............thinking...............leaving work early can be justified............whats 2 hours pay anyway.......................its only money............can tell boss to pound sand...............how do I explain to wifey that I'm home 2 hours early to play internet game.....................tell wifey to pound sand....................No wait................wifey not as understanding as boss....................but I will try :)

How about Noobs VS. Pros? :P (SIGN PETITION)

Oh, thanks Metal for posting the screenies!

Also, thanks for coming all! Great turnout. :)

I can only apologize for all the fuss with switches, but I had fun in the end, and hope the same goes for most of you. Thanks for a good match, fossils! If you'd have gotten away with the pieces in Japan, I think it would have been more exciting than we appreciate :P

Nice job posting scores Metal! Don't forget to mention the Youngins won Oceanic by completing the device. And isn't that 3rd score a repeat?

Very Good Match! Next time how about the "OLD" vs the "Blind"! We could win that one :)

What?...we haven't won?...how this?

btw. when you give me my teeth back Bel?

Thanks organizers, was a fine one

:D:D:D:D:D

btw2. was this the server we tried to use in the last match of sexes?

was laggy 2 if i remember well...needs a "pimp up" this server

Lots of fun... even if I was getting glared at by the husband for taking a break in the middle of tiling the bathroom walls. :lol:

The server was newly created for this match and is on the exact same server box the SFI DD server is on so why it got so laggy both times is a mystery to me. Maybe it's going from being dead to full so quickly that messes it up, but I'm clueless. Thanks to everyone for being so patient.

I'm not quite sure Nat. The German Engineering is quite excellent. Only 1 question.............when will they start using Porcelain instead of Wood? Oh and Bella..........I can tile too :)

Ooops, sry. :D I just uploaded the last three screen shots. How should I remember that I hit the button twice. :D

btw are we doing EU vs US?

EDIT: Fixed!

Hey

Fantastic game!

Why not two matches in DD Euro and US server, no pieces and completion over points. Highest score from the two matches wins.

What say ya?

Butch

Yeyeyeyeyeye signermeup :w00t:

And hows about a DM....im realy interested....can we beat Indy in a DM?

Hey

Fantastic game!

Why not two matches in DD Euro and US server, no pieces and completion over points. Highest score from the two matches wins.

What say ya?

Butch

How about a TDM?