Juniors vs Seniors - The Sequel

Spacko

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about the match this Sunday! There are still a couple spots available, I think. Spacko will split up the teams based on age and a server password will be PM'd to everyone. Should be a fun time!!! :D

I'm in.....being 42, put me in with the seniors, unless of course, you are going by mental age....then i'm only 6 and-a-half years old...and king of the kids... :D

Sonic Goo' date='Feb 17 2007, 04:05 PM' post='70489']

What, are they on the lawn again? *shakes fist*

*stomps grass*

Hokes! Full roster, jolly good. I'll dig up some useful info such as the password, TeamSpeak info etc and PM it to everyone before the match day.

See you all there :D

I guess it's an american server, right? .. Ok, so what are maps gonna be then? I'd say either all retails except siberian and russian or 3 retails + 2 customs!

Suggest:

The veterans wear the tag [VET]

The youngsters wear the tag [NOOB] or [DWL] (Darn We Looooose)

Okay? :P

[NOOB]----LOL

By the way - what maps are we playing? Suggestions:

Victory in Venezuela

Donnybrook in Denmark

Blitzkrieg in Brooklyn

Melee in Malasia

Phosnoob in Phoenix

:P

Frag ya later,

AL

oh yeah, phosnoob in phoenix... reminds me of what i wanted to ask for too: can we exclude phos, rockets and explosives from the match?

I just noticed the start time 2pm..........I don't get home from work til 3:30. any chance of pushing it back? I know its late notice :( sorry

Well, to answer y'alls questions:

- Indeed we will be playing in an American server.

Maps:

- Antarctic

- Calcutta

- Villa

- Oceanic

- Japan

(Not everyone has customs... Although that would've been cool, too!)

- Not removing phos, rockets etc. this time, but we can consider it for the next match!

- Wah, I'd love to have you in the match Bel, but that's a bit too late for us Euros. Also I reckon two days isn't enough time to reschedule the match. I guess I have to count you out, then? :(

- Darth, I'm smacking you right into the line-up unless Belgaron calls in sick that day :D

*[n00b] Spacko*

I completely understand Mari.....was toopid of me to ask in the first place. I doubt I'll call in sick, but hey! anything can happen.

I completely understand Mari.....was toopid of me to ask in the first place. I doubt I'll call in sick, but hey! anything can happen.

Just tell them you found God, and you ain't workin' no freakin' Sundays! Then, next week, you can say you changed your mind.

So, fezellas! I figured TeamSpeak out now.

As I said, download and install

TeamSpeak 2

then use Quick Connect:

Server address: 70.84.193.178:8199

Nickname: Your name (only letters and numbers, please, no special symbols)

Login name:

Password: unityhq05

Hope to hear you guys there!

And Belly, there's no harm in asking :) There's been no shortage of good ideas to get away from working today, so if you give it a try, hurry back to us!