Juniors vs Seniors - The Sequel

Spacko

Ladies, Gentlemen, Smizmars! The only game that offers online matches where players span 3 generations (or very nearly, anyway!) is now taking sign-ups for The Battle Between the Old and the Young, Part II!

Those who wish to participate, must simply post their age and desire to play in this topic, and show up:

At Sunday, March 4th, at the standard 2pm EST/8pm CET

in the UnityHQ Jrs vs Srs Server

Update: Teams are now full and assigned! I hope to see you all in the match server on Sunday!

Juniors

||

\/

Ap0k/Apox, 17

Sep, 17 (but 2 months older than Apok)

Mystical Guru, 19

Sugsen, 20

Spacko, 21

Nines!@TheDisco, 22

Metal, 22 (if I can still do maths in my head)

KillerGirl, 25

Darth Zodac, 28

Cheese Puff, 29 (and hoping to stop aging)

FuzzyBunnySlippers, 35

Independent, 36

Bella, 30 (roughly)

Butch, 40-something

Howitzer Al, 42

Natter, 50+

/\

||

Seniors

Backup:

Triggerhappy, 18

Sincerely yours,

Miss SyntaxXxon B)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=NS= §u9$3n, 1.1.1987 <--- sign up

Jolly good fellas, keep it up!

Ladies, there's no reason why I should be the only representative of the fairer sex so far. Don't be shy! If you're hesitant to give out your age, you can write the age you claim to be :P

... and your pictures are the best :P

Apox try match.com for that sort of thing. Oh and you might want to change the apple juice bit. Try Strawberry Milk...Chics love that in a man! :)

I'll play, and even give my correct age (35). Besides, I had far too much fun each year it took me to get this old, so 35 just means I've had more fun that most! :)

Well, If thats the case Fzy, can you imagine ALL the fun Nat,Onyx and I have had :) Old is a State of mind..........Experience is a State of Reality!

Lol, too true Bel! One day you'll have to amuse me w/ some anecdotes from your years of experience!

Yay...Fzy is in....what means...

we oldies don't get cold feet :-"

Lol Natter, I'll lend you some slippers if your feet get cold! I've got a lovely pair of Tiggers that aren't too girlie...

Summary of players signed up so far:

Apok, 17

Sep, 17 (but 2 months older than Apok)

Mystical Guru, 19

Sugsen, 20

Spacko, 21

Metal, 22 (if I can still do maths in my head)

Cheese Puff, 29 (and hoping to stop aging)

FuzzyBunnySlippers, 35

Bella, 30 (roughly)

Natter, 50+

Belgaron, 50+

Sincerely yours,

Miss SyntaxXxon B)

LMAO! Am i mistaken, or doesnt that listing go from youngest over second youngest, to third youngest.. to oldest? :P

I'm just wondering, what Bella with "roughly 30" is doing between Fzy with 35 and Natter with 50+ :lol:

Now.. did u lie about her age or is the question behind metal to be answered with "No"? :24:

And btw, it's actually apox what he said, not apok ;)

LMAO! Am i mistaken, or doesnt that listing go from youngest over second youngest, to third youngest.. to oldest? :P

I'm just wondering, what Bella with "roughly 30" is doing between Fzy with 35 and Natter with 50+ :lol:

Now.. did u lie about her age or is the question behind metal to be answered with "No"? :24:

And btw, it's actually apox what he said, not apok ;)

Hmmm when u wondering check out the bella profile and do the maths ;) and what is my question actually :P cos ur answer is more un-understandable than mine sign up version :P and bye teh whey its ApOk not Apox! :)