contract jack

jer

No problem.....

Step 1- Remove game CD from your tower

Step 2- Blow on the back of the CD

Step 3- Go to the nearest wall and bang your head against it 50x as punishment for purchasing that piece of garbage.

Step 4- throw game CD on the floor and stomp it into a million pieces.

Step 5- collect the tiny shards and throw them into the garden of your biggest enemy as the putridness of the programing from the game will surely kill any living thing in a 2 mile radius.

Step 6- Go to your nearest CompUSA, or gaming website, and order F.E.A.R

Step 7- Load F.E.A.R into your computer and start to enjoy gaming again.

Hope this helped :).

*baps KNIX* Stop promoting FEAR everywhere. Not everyone thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Sorry, jer, I don't have an answer for you. I don't do the single player missions myself, it's the multiplayer that I enjoy most. Hopefully someone will come along and help you out. :)

Working on this for you.

I've found the single player "codes" so far

Contract J.A.C.K. Cheat Codes

Codes

Press T to open talk dialog, then enter any of the following codes:

Cheat Effect

maphole Finish the Mission

kfa All Weapons, Ammo, Health and Armor

armor Full Armor

health Full Health

poltergeist Toggles Invisibility

baddaboom Huge Explosions

god God mode

guns All guns

ammo Full ammunition

mods Scopes, silencer and camera zoom

rosebud Spawn snowmobile in snow levels

skillz Get Skillpoints (Level 3-4)

pos Show Position

build Show Version

I'll see what I can come up with though for you.

Yeah, fear rules! You can play as a guy with a gasmask, or a guy with a gasmask,

or a guy with a gasmask, and its like playing nolf with capslock on :fans:

(atleast in my opinion)

SPOILER ALERT!!!

First, go to the top or was it 2nd story and shut down some wires on the spinning engine thingy, then go to the lower floor.. Enter the ladder and climb past the engine.. You'll now get to a new rocketsilo.

Go to the top (i think) and start searching for a O2 tank, place it on the door that is missing one and get out

into the outside area with the protection ceiling. go to the end there and enter a door.. Then search this area for stuff, you'll hear a conversation about crazy harij and him complaining about him loosing his pension.. after hearing this, try go go back where you came from.. Something will now collapse and you'll get dragged out.. move against the gravity (or whatever the correct word may be) and get back in to enter a previously mailfuntioning door that is open.. look for a wardrobe and you'll find the spacesuit;)

I think I mentioned most stuff :)

Yeah, fear rules! You can play as a guy with a gasmask, or a guy with a gasmask,

(atleast in my opinion)

SPOILER ALERT!!!

First, go to the top or was it 2nd story and shut down some wires on the spinning engine thingy, then go to the lower floor.. Enter the ladder and climb past the engine.. You'll now get to a new rocketsilo.

Go to the top (i think) and start searching for a O2 tank, place it on the door that is missing one and get out

into the outside area with the protection ceiling. go to the end there and enter a door.. Then search this area for stuff, you'll hear a conversation about crazy harij and him complaining about him loosing his pension.. after hearing this, try go go back where you came from.. Something will now collapse and you'll get dragged out.. move against the gravity (or whatever the correct word may be) and get back in to enter a previously mailfuntioning door that is open.. look for a wardrobe and you'll find the spacesuit;)

I think I mentioned most stuff :)

Thanks Spawn :D

I play with a gasmask while playing FEAR sometimes when my tummy is giving me owies.

:unsure::unsure:

Knix' date='Jan 31 2007, 05:15 PM' post='70090']

No problem.....

Step 1- Remove game CD from your tower

Step 2- Blow on the back of the CD

Step 3- Go to the nearest wall and bang your head against it 50x as punishment for purchasing that piece of garbage.

Step 4- throw game CD on the floor and stomp it into a million pieces.

Step 5- collect the tiny shards and throw them into the garden of your biggest enemy as the putridness of the programing from the game will surely kill any living thing in a 2 mile radius.

Step 6- Go to your nearest CompUSA, or gaming website, and order F.E.A.R

Step 7- Load F.E.A.R into your computer and start to enjoy gaming again.

Hope this helped :).

LMAO! I just love your post and every of the steps, from step 1 to 5 :lol: but i disagree very hard with the last two!!! .. Instead get back to NOLF2 !!!! :D Or purchase BF2142 which is a great game too imo! :)

Oh btw: Bella, you enjoy the MP of C.J.? :P LOL? I can't even see a server atm :lol: Apart from that, when I was playing MP, it was only DM, which is pretty boring for me and none of the servers didn't have lag (as soon as there were more than 5/6 players in the server :(