Sign in to follow this  
Belladonna

Custom Maps Server

We're going to be changing the Custom Maps server around a little bit. Any maps that cause the server to crash or freeze will have to go. If you've noticed a certain map that seems to cause problems please post about it here. Thanks! :)

We're going to be changing the Custom Maps server around a little bit. Any maps that cause the server to crash or freeze will have to go. If you've noticed a certain map that seems to cause problems please post about it here. Thanks! :)

I dunno what you're planning to take off but the Egypt-"I'm gonna screw your sound"-map should be a candidate... Really annoying if you have to restart NOLF after it ;) .

I dunno what you're planning to take off but the Egypt-"I'm gonna screw your sound"-map should be a candidate... Really annoying if you have to restart NOLF after it ;) .

Hmm, I dunno what it is with the Egypt map, but i guess the "screwing your sound" is only an issue for a few players! Me for example, my sound works just fine in Egypt! :) Therefore the Lags in that map made by skizzor, with the music in it "Baby got Back", "YMCA" and another one by 50Cent, causes Soundissues with my headset everytime the game lags while music is played (when music doesnt play, the lag doesnt cause soundissues strangely :P )

I'm enjoying the custom maps server :D Too bad that the ping are not very good! WHy cant we move it to the good ole uhq euro server? :(

Sandy

I'm enjoying the custom maps server :D Too bad that the ping are not very good! WHy cant we move it to the good ole uhq euro server? :(

Sandy

UHQ Euro went the way of lack of $$ sponsorship sorry. Not enough people clicked the paypal donate at the top of the forum here to help pay for it.

Yes I understand, but why cant we just remove the custom server there is now, and set a up a custom server in europe instead of one in the VS 0o

Cuz we have a server box in the US, and none in Europe. :( Sadly, these servers cost quite a bit of real life money.

Neighbourhood (?)(hope it's the right name and right spell),

i mean the map with the swimming pools,

lags alot for all players

All others....fine to play :)

I know I enjoy the maps that are a little different while still allowing more or less normal gameplay:

Mutiny on Mars

Happy DD

Slaughter in Slovenia

Caribbean

(Some others I don't like, some I just haven't played with enough people to even consider them.)

But I'd like to propose adding The Pad to the server rotation. It might be a little too small for 16 people, but we won't know until we try. And in any case, small maps make for big action. :D