Sign in to follow this  
Koyuki

"Traceable Traffic" or "Hit and Miss"?

Whee, I got to push the New Topic button!

Anyway... having slipped out of the NOLF2 scene, I do get that impulse need-to-play feeling now and then. Unfortunately, 9 of the 10 times I slip in the CD and cruise to the servers I'm greeted with emptiness. I know it takes one player to start, but impatience seems to be bred pretty solid into me.

Are there any particular days of the week and/or time of the day when games generally start up, or is it just sort of a stumble in the dark routine?

well it seems to be kinda crowded around 4pm EST...and it usually stays that way until 7pm EST...as far as I know...

Cya in the game!

Koyuki!!! It's so great to see you again! :lol:

Like Caip said, it's usually busy in the late afternoons (eastern time) when all the Euros are home from school/work and are playing. Later in the evening it's generally just a couple of die hard DM players around. That used to be the time that I played, but like you said, it's boring sitting in an empty server tagging the place alone in the hopes that someone will show up. I'll try to show up a little more in the evenings again, though, since giving up isn't the way to go either.

omg...its Koyuki.............get yourself in the servers about 6.00pm GMT..........look forward to fragging wid you again.

Ah, that's explains it. Things die down around the time I get home from work, since it's when everyone across the waters is off to bed. Darn time zone barrier. :huh:

Well, I suppose I could use the weekend to satisfy that craving now and again.