Sign in to follow this  
Zymon

A TG team...

Well I have just got my comp back from service :mml:

So now im thinking about trying my best to get a TG team ready to play nolf 2....

If I suceed, wich will be hard ^^

Then I hope we could play some various matches against other clans..?

I'm a loner in TG playing nolf2, so I'm atm trying my best to get my friends to realise the greatness of nolf2..

And btw... uhm well this is the thing, most of them don't have a cd and by that no cd key.... So if we could arrange it over hamachi would be great...

Well I have just got my comp back from service :mml:

So now im thinking about trying my best to get a TG team ready to play nolf 2....

If I suceed, wich will be hard ^^

Then I hope we could play some various matches against other clans..?

I'm a loner in TG playing nolf2, so I'm atm trying my best to get my friends to realise the greatness of nolf2..

And btw... uhm well this is the thing, most of them don't have a cd and by that no cd key.... So if we could arrange it over hamachi would be great...

:blink::blink:

Click the amazon banner at the bottom of the page. They can buy legit NOLF2 copies for $10 or less.

Click the amazon banner at the bottom of the page. They can buy legit NOLF2 copies for $10 or less.

...and I think $10 are still "much" - Contract J.A.C.K. including NOLF2 (!) was at a local store for like $4 which is even cheaper than a packet of cigarettes here... :rolleyes:

...and I think $10 are still "much" - Contract J.A.C.K. including NOLF2 (!) was at a local store for like $4 which is even cheaper than a packet of cigarettes here... :rolleyes:

Which only further validates the point to use legit copies ;)

Yeah, but now you have to consider, what is healthier!? :P 19Cigs or 24/7 drama in nolf2? :lol:

"The EG-Healthministers warn: NOLF2 endangers your health! 1 hour nolf2 contains 50 whining-comments, 10 cheating-accusations and 2 personal insults! which can lead to repeated outbursts of fury" :lol:

Yeah, but now you have to consider, what is healthier!? :P 19Cigs or 24/7 drama in nolf2? :lol:

"The EG-Healthministers warn: NOLF2 endangers your health! 1 hour nolf2 contains 50 whining-comments, 10 cheating-accusations and 2 personal insults! which can lead to repeated outbursts of fury" :lol:

:lol:

How true.

Yea well they got the game tho, *hint* No cd cr***

But I will try to get them to buy it :)

Hmmm good idea :) When I wasnt in NS, id have joined ya :) GL with your clan zymon! :D

Sander

lol, that reminds me of [KH]Sander and [KH]Spawnkill (wasn't it?) :P

Omg dont remind me to that...I was a nolf newb then and joined aftyer I played 2 days online! You cant blame me for that.....

Omg dont remind me to that...I was a nolf newb then and joined aftyer I played 2 days online! You cant blame me for that.....

"Only idiots join a clan after 2 days... face it, Sandy!" :D

:P

I joined {DIH} after only a week of nolfing too, so stfu Daniel :P !

I don't blame you Sandman, you found your way in time! :)

And btw: you say people that join a clan after 2 days are idiots? what about those who are already in a "clan" when starting? [Agent]Walker, the eavesdropped one! :lol:

I joined {DIH} after only a week of nolfing too, so stfu Daniel :P !

Susie, darling, I did not say this is excluding you... :P

And btw: you say people that join a clan after 2 days are idiots? what about those who are already in a "clan" when starting? [Agent]Walker, the eavesdropped one! :lol:

Well, since I started using another name every time when I was playing before I used the mentioned one I would agree with you that those people are idiots as well... :D

@The UnityHQ team: Light me! Burn me! I'm insulting people :) . Do everything - as long as you don't send Special Agent Natter after me...